Search Unity

Animations does not work on iOS AssetBundles

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by davidskick, Oct 20, 2017.

1. davidskick

davidskick

Hello, I am a software developer specializing in the creation of systems based on Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.

I am currently developing a system that uses dynamic load of <AssetBundles> hosted on a server for mobile devices.
    These <AssetBundles> contain 3D models with animations (AnimatorController, <.controller> file) which play correctly both in the editor and on Android devices.
    Having successfully generated the <AssetBundles> for iOS platforms, the animations of the above 3D models are not reproduced using the same code modules for both mobile platforms (Android and iOS).

The problem is that the <Animator> of each <GameObject> is properly loaded (NULL check) but when I get the parameter list by code (<AnimatorController> .parameters) it returns a list of 0 elements. That is, it does find it but it is not initialized or loaded correctly inside the <AssetBundle>.

Do you have to do something in particular to load 3D models into <AssetBundles> in iOS that have animations and play them in a client application correctly?

Thanks in advance.