Search Unity

Animation "Smoothed" when imported by just dragging a blender file into Unity.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by Tengoz, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Tengoz

Tengoz

Hey fellas I've switched from UE4 to Unity to compare them both any way when I did my animations for the rig that will be shown I control them using a script but the problem isn't that the problem is that the animations are "Smoothed" this is a export item when exporting an fbx in blender if it is turned down to 0 it won't do this effect but you can see below the animations compared you can clearly see that in Unity its clipping with the hand where as in Blender it's not doing it once again this was fixed by turning down simplify in Blender when exporting an fbx but that's not what I am doing im just dragging the blender scene into this which works perfectly ( I do not want to export as an fbx since that will just ruin the whole animation) Any ideas on how to fix this I have been only using unity for around a month and this text is a mess sorry for my miss understanding if it does occur and also about this text any how thank yall have a great rest of your day! Here are the videos here.

Youtube video showing what I am talking about :

2. Tengoz

Tengoz

I have since found the solution when you import the prefab in its settings there are thing called resample curves and Anim.Compression go ahead and turn them both off. This will fix your issue if anybody else runs into this.