Search Unity

Animation jumps to frame 11

Discussion in 'Animation' started by unfungmz, Jan 12, 2019.

1. unfungmz

unfungmz

This is bizarre, and it just started happening out of nowhere. My animation is starting at around frame 11. In the preview window, it shows it starting at frame 0, but when it's in the scene, it's at (or around) frame 11. I have checked that under clips it starts at 0.0 and under length it also starts at 0:00 but in the scene it seems to think 0:00 starts at frame 11, despite the preview window showing correctly.

I exported from Cinema 4D. I had no issues until I added more frames to the end of the animation, then this started.

2. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

Does it start from 0 in the animation import settings?

3. unfungmz

unfungmz

Yes, under Animation in the inspector for "clips" it shows Start at 0.0 and under "Length" the bar is all the way over to the left at 0:00

The preview window shows the animation correctly, which is why I'm so confused. I know the frame are in there, but it jumps ahead for some reason.

4. AcidArrow

AcidArrow

How are you playing the animation?

5. unfungmz

unfungmz

It just auto plays when I hit the play button on the scene. I do have a script that controls it, but just to make sure it wasn't the script causing the issue I disabled it and just had it auto play when the scene loads. Same results