Search Unity

Animation Issue with Mecanim

Discussion in 'Animation' started by ActionRig, Oct 9, 2013.

1. ActionRig

ActionRig

Hi ..I am facing an issue from past few days ... with my Animation

I have a character in my 3ds max scene which i have animated. The animation looks cool and play well in 3ds max (plz see Image_1)and also in unity3d animation preview window (plz see Image_2)

But the problems is when i put that animation in to my game character with the help of Mecanim.Some thing strange is happening (plz see Image_3)

As you see the hand are not coming as see in 3ds max and Unity3d Animation preview window

Here i have made sure that
    1) I have exported my animation after using Collapse option under Trajectories in 3ds max.
    2) I have made sure that the animation what i see in max is same in Unity3d animation preview window.
    3) I have made sure my character in Unity3d is Humanoid under Rig and Configured is OK

Need HELP.... in how to FIX this issue
    if you need more info .do reply

Thanks in Advance

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. ActionRig

ActionRig

I think i have figured it out ...Well i don't know the exact problem ..But when i use Reset XForm under Utilities....(this has removed my skin modifier.but i just needed the animation so i didn't care about it ) My IK Limb Solver where miss-match (they where completely positioned some where else ...) So i Re-positioned them again where i wanted to.. and it worked .....

Hope This will help some one..

Thanks