Search Unity

Animation Grey Box and Errors in Unity Learn Junior Programmer Create With Code 2

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by taylorhubbard, Mar 31, 2022.

1. taylorhubbard

taylorhubbard

So, I working on Prototype 3 for the Unity Learn Junior Programmer course in the Create With Code 2 unit. However, when I got to editing the animation speed, I ran into an issue that stopped me from progressing. Whenever I click on the Run Static animation, a giant grey box appears over the inspector that I just can't get rid of. This prevented me from editing the animation speed, which is needed to progress in the course. When I import the package with my progress, I get the following errors:
    File 'Animations_Static' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
    File 'Animations_Static' has animation import warnings. See Import Messages in Animation Import Settings for more details.
    File 'Animations' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
    File 'Animations' has animation import warnings. See Import Messages in Animation Import Settings for more details.
    File 'Animations_IK' has animation import warnings. See Import Messages in Animation Import Settings for more details.

Are these related? If so, how do I fix these?

TFK267 likes this.