Search Unity

Question Animation Clip is different from what the inspector shows during import

Discussion in 'Animation' started by CrazyDiamondGeese, May 8, 2021.

1. CrazyDiamondGeese

CrazyDiamondGeese

Hello,
    I've searched a bit these pat days but couldn't find any thread that was talking about the same issue...

So I'm importing an animation from Blender to Unity, since I've had troubles with Blender Actions in the past, I am importing a single Timeline and then split it in Unity manually.

Here's the problem:

The first gif is what the inspector shows me when checking the imported model's animation tab.
    The second one is what I see when I check the Animation clip that was created from the same frames (and it's also what I see in game).

The selected frames are correct and the settings are:
    • Resample Curves: Off
    • Anim. Compression: Off
    • Loop Time: Off
    • Additive Reference Pose: Off
    I don't know how to proceed, many animation clips work as intended, another one misplaces one (1) single bone of the model and this is the most egregious offender where it looks like somehow it's just taking the bones that actually move and adding their keyframes ontop of the T-pose.

I've also tried to re-key the animation on blender and making sure that the starting keyframe it's NOT the T-pose, reimporting everything, restarting unity, re-splitting the timeline in unity and playing a bit with the above settings.

Let me know if someone has some more information or can even reproduce this,
    Thanks