Search Unity

Animal pack deluxe

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by janpec, Nov 15, 2017.

1. janpec

janpec

Hello everyone, Animal pack deluxe is now released and ready for purchase. Package contains plenty animals with several of basic animations (idle,eat, walk, run, attack,die) on each of them and with 2 material variations on some of animals for more variety. All content is PBR adjusted. Textures are in size of 2048x2048 or 1024x1024 for some smaller animals.

Here is the link to asset store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/99702

Price for the asset is 30 USD.

Examples with triangle counts:
    -wolf 5600 triangles
    -frog 2700 triangles
    -wild boar 3000 triangles
    -bear 4400 triangles
    -perch fish 2000 triangles
    -salmon 1000 triangles
    -rat 2500 triangles
    -octopus 3000 triangles
    -rabbit 2500 triangles
    -chicken 1800 triangles
    -snail 500 triangles
    -fire salamander 2000 triangles
    -scorpion 2000 triangles
    -crab 2800 triangles
    -asp viper 3000 triangles
    -goat 3700 triangles
    -cattle 4000 triangles
    -iron age pig 3700 triangles
    -pike fish 1700 triangles
    -deer 3700 triangles
    -crocodile 6300 triangles
    -swan goose 1200 triangles
    -great white shark 6000 triangles

Screenshots:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. LennartJohansen

LennartJohansen

Looks nice. Do you have any videos with animations?

3. janpec

janpec

Hey i am not at the home for next at least 2 weeks so not much i can do about it. Animations are pretty decent in general in my opinion, but generally main basic animations are included only on avarage: idle,eat, walk, run, attack,die.

4. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

I also want to see some animations

5. janpec

janpec

I have updated the triangle counts, will try to get some quick video for animations done next week.

6. janpec

janpec

Link to video demonstrating animations:

theANMATOR2b and LennartJohansen like this.
  7. LennartJohansen

LennartJohansen

Looks good, I will buy a copy.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  8. janpec

janpec

Hey guys Animal pack deluxe is now on very special price, only 5 USD! This is limited offer only for 1 week, make sure you dont miss it! If you like the assets please leave a review.

Jaimi likes this.
  9. kdgalla

kdgalla

Bought it. $5 sounds like a good deal even if you just wanted one of the animals in this pack!

10. NicBischoff

NicBischoff

Purchased it.
    But you need to submit this with unity 5 not 2007 rc 2. You won’t get many sales as not everyone is on the latest version.
    Models are great!

11. janpec

janpec

Hello, thanks for input and purchase. Isnt 3d asset pack non version dependent? Or am i missing something.

12. Jaimi

Jaimi

The internal asset store won't let you buy/download assets that are uploaded with a later version of Unity. You can still buy them from the web store, though.

13. NicBischoff

NicBischoff

They are not version independent. Def change this ASAP.

14. Rowlan

Rowlan

The animal models themselves are good. But the animations are really bad and not useful. I can't decide if I should write a review or not. I'd give you 5 stars for the models and the price, 5 euro for that is really cheap. But you can't use the models except for prototyping and see how it looks like. But that's it. I really would love to pay more and have proper animations :)

wild-scene.jpg

15. janpec

janpec

Wow is that really and in-engine screen? Really nice nature scene you got there. Sory to hear about animation quallity, some assets were animated a bit with a rush on my side and the animations in general are to only fit most basic need across general projects (walk,run,idle, eat,die). Sadly there is is not much i can do about that, i will try to adress with new assets that will be updated to package and do more animations, probably there isnt going to be much of quallity improvement, however i can add more animations on new assets.

16. Ascensi

Ascensi

I'm interested in buying your pack for Unity 5, can't buy it for 2017 Version

17. janpec

janpec

Sory for now its only avalible in 2017 version, there might be update for older versions in future however.

18. PRichards90

PRichards90

I am noob to Unity and when I try adding, say for instance my bear into my scene it idles and then it dies. I have no idea how to change it's animation. Any tips

19. Jaimi

Jaimi

https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/s/animation

20. janpec

janpec

Sory for late reply, the documentation that Jaimi provided should get you started. The reason why animal goes from idle to death state is because by default animation sequence is randomly going trough different stages of animations, by accessing animation controller you can exclude certain stages, however better way is to have some scripts in place that control which animation should be triggered.

21. PRichards90

PRichards90

22. adamoverstreet20

adamoverstreet20

Anyway you can walk me through how to get these guys to move? not a beiggner just forgot due to took years of a break

23. adamoverstreet20

adamoverstreet20

Any way you can explain how to make them use able? theres a youtuber that shows them being playable with keys but when i tried with input keys nothing happened that was when your asset first came out, took a good break and back to it, still not a thing is happening

do i set them as humaniod or what?

24. kdgalla

kdgalla

This guy's only selling the 3D models. How you use them in a game is up to you. If you want to make them controllable, you need to add the necessary functional components, write some sort of script, set-up an animator controller... all that stuff. There are lots of tutorials on the internet about setting up playable characters.

No.