Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! We've added new sessions to Unity Central, space is limited so sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Be the first to take a peek at upcoming 2D Animation Preview. Drop into the forum and check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

anima2d swap frames from frame 1 to 0

Discussion in 'Animation' started by sefiroths, Oct 12, 2017.

1. sefiroths

Dec 13, 2014
    Hi, I've follower this tutorial:

If I use animation keyframe to swap frames from 0 to 1 works perfectly but if I want to swap from frame 1 to 0 it swaps as soon as I pass the frame.
    I've noticed that frame on the animation change as a float from 0 (starting point) to 1 (where change the frame), so if I loop play forward and back... the animation is not symmetrical because the float frame goes from 1 to 0.9999 where the frame change to frame 0 immediately.
    There is a way to swap texture in an exact moment?
    should I use add event and change it programmatically?
    should I put 2 in framecounter even if I have only frame0 and frame1 so while float frame is from 2 to 1 it takes frame 1 and after from 0.999 to 0 takes frame 0?