Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Aniamtion 2d Package

Discussion in '2019.1 Beta' started by drordoit, Dec 14, 2018.

1. drordoit

drordoit

What "2D Animation" package version do I need for Unity 2019.1.0a11?

Right now I got "preview 1 -2.0.0" and I have allot of errors"

Code (CSharp):
    1. /Library/PackageCache/com.unity.2d.animation@2.0.0-preview.1/Runtime/SpriteSkin.cs(180,47): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Sprite' does not contain a definition for `GetBoneWeights' and no extension method `GetBoneWeights' of type `UnityEngine.Sprite' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. /Library/PackageCache/com.unity.2d.animation@2.0.0-preview.1/Runtime/SpriteSkinUtility.cs(40,24): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Sprite' does not contain a definition for `GetBoneWeights' and no extension method `GetBoneWeights' of type `UnityEngine.Sprite' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. /Library/PackageCache/com.unity.2d.common@1.0.11-preview.1/Editor/InternalBridge/InternalEditorBridge.cs(108,43): error CS0507: `UnityEditor.Experimental.U2D.Common.InternalEditorBridge.WrappedShortcutAttribute.CreateShortcutEntry(System.Reflection.MethodInfo)': cannot change access modifiers when overriding `internal' inherited member `UnityEditor.ShortcutManagement.ShortcutAttribute.CreateShortcutEntry(System.Reflection.MethodInfo)'

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. charlesb_rm

charlesb_rm

The current version of the 2D Animation package is not 100% compatible with 2019.1. The 2D dev team will address the issue with an update to the package soon.