Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

AndroidUnityPlayer not found

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by KamiliaIB, Feb 25, 2015.

1. KamiliaIB

KamiliaIB

Hello everyone,
    I'm new in Unity, I'm trying to design an AR game ! I have a bug that's blocking me :/, I had download an two objects and I wanted to make their bodies rigid so I can have Collision detection, I searched in the internet and I found a C# class that seemed to do what I wanted ... so happy I tried do add it to my project .. it didn't work so I wanted to delete and then I'm not really sure but I think I deleted another one instead which is very important because before I could render my program just fine and now I have this error that blocked me for two day and I can't figure out how to solve it:

Assets/Qualcomm Augmented Reality/Scripts/QCARBehaviour.cs(22,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `AndroidUnityPlayer' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Pelles help :'(

Attached Files: