Search Unity

[Android] Welps: Endless run mini game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Deleted User, May 16, 2018.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello!

My first post starting off with my first published game using Unity in Android.

It's a casual infinite run game, where you pull the circle left or right, and then release it to bring it back to middle to avoid the obstacles.

I used fake shadows to avoid using real-time shadows, and then I use a solid color on the background, as if it's a game on top of paper. Just having some fun in technical part.

This game is made for my sister's birthday, as well as a bridge to move onto mobile native and console using Unity engine (and migration to this forum). Previously I've been doing HTML5 games. So I'll be posting more soon! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aradeyn.welps

Let me know if you like it (or hate it) or if you have any other feedback. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2018
  2. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate

It's really hard to know what this game is about or the quality of it with just that single image. You might want to post a video or some betters screenshots : )

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

True! I'll update with more images, I guess putting a pointing finger in the picture could help. :) As for video, I've tried using free recorder on my phone but seems like it records everything! I'll try to record it from editor later. :) Thanks for the reply!