Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Welps: Endless run mini game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Aradeyn, May 16, 2018.

1. Aradeyn

Aradeyn

Hello!

My first post starting off with my first published game using Unity in Android.

It's a casual infinite run game, where you pull the circle left or right, and then release it to bring it back to middle to avoid the obstacles.

I used fake shadows to avoid using real-time shadows, and then I use a solid color on the background, as if it's a game on top of paper. Just having some fun in technical part.

This game is made for my sister's birthday, as well as a bridge to move onto mobile native and console using Unity engine (and migration to this forum). Previously I've been doing HTML5 games. So I'll be posting more soon! :D

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aradeyn.welps

Let me know if you like it (or hate it) or if you have any other feedback. ;)

Cheers!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate

It's really hard to know what this game is about or the quality of it with just that single image. You might want to post a video or some betters screenshots : )

3. Aradeyn

Aradeyn

True! I'll update with more images, I guess putting a pointing finger in the picture could help. :) As for video, I've tried using free recorder on my phone but seems like it records everything! I'll try to record it from editor later. :) Thanks for the reply!