Search Unity

[Android] Up a Cave

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ApoovU, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ApoovU

ApoovU

Hi all,

My name is Niko Pesonen. I'm a Senior Artist at a finnish game developer company, Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Ltd. The company behind titles such as Tiny Troopers and Pixel Worlds.

Although most of my time is spent doing art and audio for my company, I have done a sideproject in my spare time. A physics platformer called Up a Cave.
    It's a challenging free-to-play platformer with intuitive and easy touch controls the way I always wanted to play on mobile devices.

A little but an important sidenote! Kukouri has approved my little side project, but has nothing to do with the development or publishing the game. So I've published the game independently by myself.

So my strengths lie in graphics, audio and level design, I made a decision about a year ago to teach myself coding enough to be able to realize my vision of a platformer for phones and tablets.

Without further ado, I hope you like it!

Trailer:

Download the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NikoPesonen.UpACave

UpACaveFBBanner.png

Best,
    Niko

chelnok and theANMATOR2b like this.
  2. steg90

steg90

Looks awesome, well done.

3. ApoovU

ApoovU

Thanks!

4. Polygon_Academy

Polygon_Academy

looks cool, I dig the simple but effective art style. gameplay looks fun and simple but addictive. nice work :)

5. ApoovU

ApoovU

Glad you like it!

6. GoldenDonkeyProd

GoldenDonkeyProd

When my friend showed me this I wasn't so sure but when installed it my self on my iPad I played it for 4 weeks straight and finally 'beat it'... I haven't gone back yet and got perfect on everything which I shall probably do but it was really fun! Can't believe it was made in unity... Really impressive :)

ApoovU likes this.