Search Unity

(Android) Tossed Bones : Beyond Love Action-Adventure Platformer Game [FREE]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Asisvenia, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Asisvenia

Asisvenia

Hello everyone!

I've released my adventure-action platformer game today. I've worked on that game 5 months as a full-time solo developer (8-12 hours a day). I'm mainly a programmer but also I learnt pixel art, design and animations so that I did all stuff myself except musics and sound effects. I hope you'll have a great time... Any criticism is welcome.

It is a game which is based on a love story. You need to avoid deadly traps and break many bones along the your journey to the your kidnapped love!

Game is free, here is the Google Play link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.OCN.TossedBonesBL

EDIT: Game is now available to play on Web browsers!

https://www.crazygames.com/game/tossed-bones

- Features:

♥ 16 handcrafted levels and 4 bosses.
    ♥ Pixel art style with rich environment.
    ♥ Collect as much as coin you can, and spend your hard-earned coins to upgrade your skills and weapons.
    ♥ Avoid deadly traps and obstacles.
    ♥ Use your "Dash" ability to break bones!
    ♥ Search through dark dungeons, castles and ivy based areas to find out treasures.
    ♥ Discover others' hidden stories..
    ♥ A love based story.
    ♥ Challenging platforming experience which is exclusively designed for mobile devices.

1.png

2.png
    3.png
    5.png

12.png

I need your opinions. Have fun!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. dronester2018

dronester2018

I'm actually very impressed that you did all the pixel work by yourself. I personally prefer to use images already created and available for free from the asset store or that are under the CC or GPL license. It saves me a lot of work and I'm also a terrible drawer o_O

Your game is nice, controls are smooth - The double jump is definitely a life saver. It's a pretty dark and gloomy, but that's the point of your game. I fell in the abyss several times and got struck by many obstacles, but that's the point of a platformer. Learn the layout and take the best path and move forward to tackle tougher levels.

Very good work overall, Asisvenia :) Keep it up!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Asisvenia likes this.
  3. Asisvenia

Asisvenia

Thank you for your best words for me! :) Yes, game is pretty dark and gloomy that was actually what I aimed for. I wanted an atmosphere which is based on stressful and desperate feelings.

4. Asisvenia

Asisvenia

Bugs fixed. Looking for more feedback! Thanks.

5. Asisvenia

Asisvenia