Search Unity

[Android] Tiles hop : Floor is a Lava

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by chpokinggame, Oct 21, 2021.

1. chpokinggame

chpokinggame

Tiles Hop: Floor is a lava is a free to play game. Simple one-finger control. In it, you need to jump on platforms and not get past the platform as you will fall into the lava. And lava is bad.
    [GooglePlay] Link

2. SamuraiGamesGD

SamuraiGamesGD

3. atten0007

atten0007

Hi @chpokinggame,

Your game is very, very nice!!! Can you please publish it for iOS and iPadOS? I‘m asking you this because I‘ve a iPhone, a iPad and a Mac. If you can make it for iOS and iPadOS (and optionally for macOS too), I‘ll be very happy because I can play it then on my own Apple i-devices!

Sincerely yours,
    Atten007

4. chpokinggame

chpokinggame

Sorry, but at the moment I do not have the opportunity to release it for iOS, but how can I release it =)

5. developer3244

developer3244

No, is basically tiles hop. As i said in almost all chpokkinggame games, making clones will not be as good as making an original game. He have the programming knowledge for doing at least a game in tiles hop style that can spawn floor randomly. Chpoking game, what if you try to make a tiles hop style game with some small obstacles, and some floors that dont make ball jump? is easy, but can be enough for make you do some game that have some mechanic that the other games you cop... clone dont have.

atten0007 and all other ones here, sorry for be his official post reviver, but im giving good suggetions that if he see, his games can go better