Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Sunsear: Avian Combat - Shoot 'em up game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by cyangamer, Aug 17, 2021.

1. cyangamer

cyangamer

Hi all,

I proud to announce my mobile game, Sunsear: Avian Combat. Just released on Friday, August 13th, to the Google Play store. I would love to hear your feedback.

PLAY NOW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.visionbreak.sunsear

Sunsear is a top-down shoot 'em up game which stars a cybernetically enhanced macaw named Xander Fyre as the main protagonist. Your avian mech (not to be confused with airplane ;)) has cannons and blasters that can be upgraded throughout its 7 stages. The 7 stages take places in various biomes across the continent of South America, some of them horribly altered by an evil band of conquerors. Xander's task is to help push these forces out and help the humans on the ground (as well as the many animals) reclaim their land.

Trailer:

Upgrade your ship! Do cool feats (and get rewarded for them)! Protect the environment and fight back against those who'd rather destroy it. Comes with 18 different weapons and an ample amount of optional story content.

Thank you for reading! If you'd like to follow this project, you can follow my Twitter account [here].

Before you leave, take a look at one more video:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021