Search Unity

[Android] Space Shooter: Kazus: Call sign 123

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by kendzyagames, Jun 30, 2019.

1. kendzyagames

kendzyagames

Hi!
    I want to share my first game made on Unity that I've been doing for 1.5 years.
    I was terribly tired of the same type of space shooters available in Google Play, and so decided to fix the situation.

KAZUS 123th-space shooter with RPG elements. Many levels with different tasks and different enemies, obstacles and huge bosses. Different types of ships and guns. You can have many ships at the same time and create a strike group from them. In addition to the ships, you can pump yourself. In General, the game has a lot of interesting things.

Your professional opinion is very interesting to me! Thanks for any feedback!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Kendzya.Kazus123

2. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

I like the GFX, it really looks good and sounds interesting. Is there a PC build, too?

3. kendzyagames

kendzyagames

Thank you for your feedback. While I have only build for Android, but I will think about other platforms. That's just I do not know how I can promote the game on other platforms.

4. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

GFX very nice. I also like the Music.

At the beginning there was a lot of intro, I found it good first,
    but later I think having to press all the time my finger on it so it does not pause I personally found a bit annoying (perhaps it should just continue if talking and no shooting is at the Moment),
    others of course might find it good this way.
    In that time the Music started to repeat a Little too much for me personally…

But now I finished the intro I must say it is okay, although this shouldn't be longer.

The Music is a repeating a little bit too much I think.
    I found the hints and Mission briefings done very nice.

Overall it is really a very good space shooter, I played the first two missions and will play more if I get some time.

I am not a really a Smartphone gamer, more into PS4 and PC. :)

5. klonoa_74

klonoa_74

wow, looking good, i love this games, remember me ikaruga, tonight i download it and report you a feedback.
    good job!

6. kendzyagames

kendzyagames

Thank you, I'm very pleased!
    Unfortunately, I'm very bad at music. My friend made me this music. I'm ashamed to ask him to make another one. So I had to cut this melody and repeat it randomly. I played my game a hundred times, and the melody didn't bother my ears. But this is my personal, biased opinion