Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Question Android Resoling

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by KillitsGaming, Dec 22, 2021.

1. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

Hi I trying to get mediation to work. I'm stock the resolver is not work its not going pas 0%

IDK if this error has anything to do with it
    InvalidOperationException: StandardIn has not been redirected.
    System.Diagnostics.Process.get_StandardInput () (at <0463b2ef957545c0a51b42f372cd4fbb>:0)
    (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process.get_StandardInput()
    GooglePlayServices.CommandLine.RunViaShell (System.String toolPath, System.String arguments, System.String workingDirectory, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] envVars, GooglePlayServices.CommandLine+IOHandler ioHandler, System.Boolean useShellExecution, System.Boolean stdoutRedirectionInShellMode) (at <17bf2caa78b94b298adbb078df707d24>:0)
    GooglePlayServices.CommandLine.Run (System.String toolPath, System.String arguments, System.String workingDirectory, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] envVars, GooglePlayServices.CommandLine+IOHandler ioHandler) (at <17bf2caa78b94b298adbb078df707d24>:0)
    GooglePlayServices.CommandLine+<RunAsync>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 () (at <17bf2caa78b94b298adbb078df707d24>:0)
    System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context (System.Object state) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state) (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart () (at <695d1cc93cca45069c528c15c9fdd749>:0)
    UnityEngine.<>c:<RegisterUECatcher>b__0_0(Object, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs)

2. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @KillitsGaming ,
    Unfortunately this is not an error we ever encountered. Are you using the resolver packaged with the mediation package?
    If not I would recommend doing so.
    The error you highlighted seems to be the culprit, but google play services resolver is not made by Unity, so we have limited informations.
    On the plus side, this does not seem like a Mediation specific issue, so you can probably find more help asking around communities that use google play services resolver.

Please let us know if you resolve the issue or if the problem persists, we could try to reproduce the issue.

3. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

Hi yes I'm using the resolver packaged with the mediation package

4. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @KillitsGaming ,
    Could you give us a bit more informations about this issue?
    What OS are you using?
    What version of Unity?
    If you are working with peers, does everyone have this issue or is that on a specific machine?

5. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

Hi yes, I am using win 10, unity 2020.3.25.f1. I am working alone on this. Android API level 32 for my pixel 4A. I have set a new empty project so I can test it out and I still get the same error. IDK if this will help at all but I tried to install the Facebook SDK 11.0.0. Today and I got the same error using the resolver package that comes with their SDK.

so I am thinking its something to do with the resolver package.

6. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

I have tested with Android API level 30 for Android 11. I have tested in unity 2021.2.7f1 and the same thing. InvalidOperationException: StandardIn has not been redirected. and it's not going past 0% when I force resolve. Tested in new empty projects with mediation preview version3.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  7. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

8. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

thanks but no luck

9. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi again :)
    If you could send an email to unityads-support@unity3d.com with a copy of your project (or a sample where the issue occurs) we will gladly have a look and see if we can assist you.
    Also please mention my name or this thread so support has the proper context to assist you.

cheers!

10. KillitsGaming

KillitsGaming

Hi, I had my Unity project folder in my All-Repository's folder. so I change it to All-Repositorys and now it's working just fine for me.

jcGrenier likes this.
  11. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Very happy to hear you managed to fix your issue!
    I'll check with the documentation team if we can add this to the troubleshooting section :)