Search Unity

[android] OSBird On The Way

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by kaysery, Oct 9, 2018.

1. kaysery

kaysery

2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

You said first game in Unity but I am guessing this is not your very first game... if it is your first game period then it is very impressive.

Has a very solid feel to it controls well for a mobile game. Presentation is solid with clean pleasing graphics, minimal but effective sounds and good supporting music.

Some things can seem "cheap" which puts a blemish on an otherwise very solid game such as the energy barrier thingies at the end of the second level platform and above it "out of the blue" as well as the birds appearing at right and zooming across to left.

I suggest making the first appearances of those things in a very friendly environment. Such as only one laser thingie positioned at a spot where player instinctively tries to jump so they learn they can. And the first time a bird appears have it move across at maybe 3/4 their normal speed or less. Basically "teach" the player.

Overall is a very a solid game and if released 7 years or so ago you might have had a very popular game! Well done!

3. kaysery

kaysery

Thank you for your comments @GarBenjamin i'll take in account the critics to make a better environment
    and yes this is not my very first game i have some games, but not in the play store,this is my first serious game.
    thanks for the compliments

GarBenjamin likes this.