Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.2 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Android not getting latest data

Discussion in 'Unity Remote Config' started by dayjur, May 6, 2020.

1. dayjur

dayjur

Hello,
    Why in my console do i have a default as well as develop and release my devices are fetching default and not release

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Can you share the code that you are using, and a screenshot of your default and release settings. How are you debugging on the device?

3. dayjur

dayjur

Most of my remote configs consist of just development / release environments which if i remember were created by default and everything works fine, however on one or 2 projects when i created remote config it created a default environment from unity console, so i went to unity website remote config dashboard and manually added development and release environements my self, now i cannot delete the 'deafault

4. dayjur

dayjur

I fixed by removing config key from 'default' environement and setting current default environemt to release, however i cannot delete 'default' enviroenment as it says there is still a config but there are no configs.
    Note also when first using remote config (from unity ) it created a development and release by default, however on 1 or 2 proejcts it create a 'default' enviroinment and I had to go into unity web dashobard and add develpment and release manually myself,

5. dayjur

dayjur

acutally my 'default' enviroenment does contain a 'default config' but it has no values and there is no delete option just edit and view rules

unityunity