Search Unity

Android Native PlayMaker Actions

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, May 17, 2014.

1. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,

Yes, you are right. If you are using FacebookPost, there will be no text message.
    Ultimate Mobile send an intent to installed Facebook application with predefined data fields (image and message).

But Facebook policy is following.
    If you are using shared intent to Facebook application, text will be ignored.
    What message will be shared with the screenshot/image is up to application user.
    So, that's the main reason of such approach.

Maybe you are looking for Facebook posting with OAuth API, which is included in Mobile Social plugin.
    The approach is following. User gives you his permission once.
    And you will be able to post any messages/screenshots in background in future.
    So, take a look. Most likely that's the functionality you are looking for.

Best regards.

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Great Saved Games with Android Native guide you can find here.

Just a few comments about saved games workflow.
    The link I provided for you describes general aspects of game saves with Android Native.
    In your case, you should use certain Playmaker action in places, where plugin APIs methods take places.

If you need some more assistance or you want to request sample project, you have to contact support team directly.
    The Stan's Assets Support Team is great team, you will get the feedback as soon as possible.

Best regards!

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    AN_PlayServiceInit Playmaker action does not exists for now.
    You have to use AN_PlayServiceConnect action instead.

What Playmaker tutorial do you need?
    Do you need Google Play Service connection demo project?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.

4. unitywlp

unitywlp

i dont notice any specific action with cloud save
    could save to save player name and score and stats and also bools etc

5. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,

Our plugin provides functionality for cloud game saves.
    Playmaker action description is following
    AN_CreateNewSnapshot
    Events

Success - fires when successfully create new snapshot
    Failure - fires when failed to create snapshot

Fileds

Snapshot name - developer-supplied short name for the saved game
    Description - developer-supplied description of the saved game
    Cover Image - image of the current saved game
    Snapshot Data - date of the current saved game
    Played Time - A developer-supplied time (in milliseconds) to display on the saved game

SnapshotData field is byte array data with any data you want save to cloud.
    Create proper snapshot data and provide it for save is up to you as a developer.
    Great description of basic saved games workflow you can find here.

The common approach is to save all your data in JSON format.
    After that, you have to convert JSON data to string and pass string byte array data to AN_CreateNewSnapshot action.
    So, that's your responsibility as a developer to choose certain data format and provide it for AN_CreateNewSnapshot action.
    Android Native will do all the rest.

6. Morgoth666

Morgoth666

Would be great if you could provide an demo project where the Google Play Service connection works with Playmaker.

Thanks in advance

7. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    To get any of plugin samples, you better contact me or support team via e-mail - stans.assets@gmail.com
    You will get assistance as soon as possible. I'll be able to provide you a sample with Google Play Connection implementation.

Best regards,
    Alex

8. mangae81

mangae81

zip-> unzip after massage. What does it mean???

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    What plugin version do you use in your project?

10. mangae81

mangae81

unity v.4.6.5f1
    android natve Plugin v.7.1.1

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I am definitely sure, that you removed Facebook Unity SDK from your project.
    Please, could you reimport Android Native plugin from your Asset Store account?
    All needed Facebook resources will be imported into your project.

Why do I recommend reimport exactly AndroidNative package from Asset Store?
    Because Android Native requires Facebook Unity SDK v6.2.2
    Please, follow these instructions to get your project fixed.

Best regards,
    Alex

12. unitywlp

unitywlp

Hi
    new version has soomla how to use soomla with playmaker?

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You should not use any Playmaker actions if you want to integrate Soomla analytics in your project.
    Just fill-in AndroidNative Settings for Soomla and you are ready to go.

Best regards,
    Alex

14. unitywlp

unitywlp

can i request to make sample for fb social for playmaker

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, you may.
    But better contact The Stan's Assets Support Team via support@stansassets.com
    Feel free to ask for Facebook posting with Playmaker actions sample.
    You will get your sample ASAP.

Best regards,
    Alex

16. John_1379

John_1379

Hello,

So since version 6.8/7.x in U5, I am unable to show ads using playmaker. Everything builds correctly but the ads never show up in game and i have no connection in admob.com.

Anybody else getting this?

also 'AN_Show Interstisial Ad' never moves out of success or fail event. It gets stuck.

UPDATE: I had to change 'instance' to 'Instance' in the ad actions code and now it works. Playmaker actions are not up-to-date in 7.1.1

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  17. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    For now, the newest version available in Assets Store is v7.3.1
    Please, feel free to update to the latest plugin version.

What kind of errors do you get with your v7.1.1?
    So, as you mentioned, nothing has changed in your Ads implementation, just the plugin update.
    And Ads stopped to work. Correct?
    Please, provide me more detailed information to make me able to help you.
    Android Native Settings window screenshot, LogCat logs from your Android device will be helpful to find out the reason of such behavior.

Feel free to ask any information you need.

Best regards,
    Alex

18. gozdagb

gozdagb

Hello,

i buyed Android Native Plugin a few months ago but i got some problems so i contact with stan if he can help me, and he was trying but after some longer conversation he wrote "I would like to say, that our plugin is designed primarily for developers."(this message is from 29.06.2015) so I abandoned this plugin..
    But now i want try with this plugin again. In main page we can read "Supported 3-rd party plugins:
    * Playmaker", so i try to figure out what is supported for playmaker today again. When i was searching some information about what is supported i got felling of mess, its hard to recognize what is working..
    Can someone write again what can i expect from Android Native Plugin for playmaker?

Thanks,
    Gozda.

19. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The full features list of Android Native Playmaker actions you can find here.
    If you are designer, not the actually a programmer, than Playmaker actions will be more friendly approach for you.

If you need any kind of assistance - feel free to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team via e-mail support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance in a short time!

Best regards,
    Alex

20. gozdagb

gozdagb

There is action for reset achievements for tester?
    https://developers.google.com/games/services/management/api/achievements/reset

Also how can i get information from google that i already unlock achievement earlier? I know that i got action "AN_LoadAchievements" but there is only "Succes Event" i think there should be also "Fail Event" and other event informing that i actually have done this achievement earlier. When i have no internet connection and play this action, script stuck in this FSM on this action.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  21. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    There is no such a functionality for now.
    I added the Playmaker action you mentioned to feature requests.
    This Playmaker action will be available with following plugin update.

Anyway, If you want to get this feature as soon as possible - contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Best regards,
    Alex

22. Vinec

Vinec

Hi,

What about loading the game from google cloud? Do i use "AN_LoadAvailableGameSaves"? How does this action work? If i have multiple snapsots , how do i specify which snapshot to load? And what happens to the data that I've loaded? There's no field in the action to fetch the loaded data. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm very new to all these.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  23. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I added the functionality you mentioned as a features request.
    All of the functionality to enumerate through the loaded snapshots list will be added to Android Native Playmaker actions list.
    To get this new functionality as soon as it will be available - contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly.
    Anyway, new Playmaker actions will be available with following plugin's update.

Best regards,
    Alex

24. gozdagb

gozdagb

Can i request action for get player name from gogle?

25. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, sure. I added Playmaker action you described as a feature request.
    New Playmaker action will be available in next 2-3 days.
    Please, send me your e-mail in private message to get you notified when Playmaker action will be ready.
    Or you may contact Stan's Assets Support Team directly.

Best regards,
    Alex

26. JungsangE

JungsangE

Hi

I found critical issue in AN_BillingEventsListener playmaker action class.

"OnEnter" function code is

public override void OnEnter() {

AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionProductPurchased += ActionProductPurchased;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionBillingSetupFinished += ActionBillingSetupFinished;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionRetrieveProducsFinished += ActionRetrieveProducsFinished;

}

This OnEnter function must have remove delegate code because if this action called again, state will have multiple delegates.

This causes multiple purchased events.

So, this function must be

public override void OnEnter() {
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionProductPurchased -= ActionProductPurchased;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionBillingSetupFinished -= ActionBillingSetupFinished;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionRetrieveProducsFinished -= ActionRetrieveProducsFinished;

AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionProductPurchased += ActionProductPurchased;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionBillingSetupFinished += ActionBillingSetupFinished;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionRetrieveProducsFinished += ActionRetrieveProducsFinished;

}

I wish this code will be updated on next update.

27. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I added your request to our bug tracker.
    Additional tests will be performed and fix will be provided.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

28. John_1379

John_1379

@AlexRay

Hi,

sorry for the late reply..

It was not working before but when i change instance to Instance it seems to work. Don't know why.

Also you have for example in the AN camera section, mistakes in the playmaker actions. You cannot have Send Event / Finish() before setting the FSM texture from result.Image and the -= Image thing. Everything has to be before Send Event / Finish() as it leave the script (action) before performing/doing everything it needs to do (currently the action does not work - had to edit it to make it work) + you can add the path to the image as a FsmString (since the data is available). I don't remember the rest but a few of the actions have this kind of errors.

It would be good if you could explain in more detail on the website the Camera section as what is the size setting? I left another post (on the main Android Native unity forum) as my app keeps crashing (about 60% of the time) the first time i use get ImagefromCamera. Do you clear the memory or something after the image is a texture2D? Does it need more time for the bridge between then?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I'll perform the review of all the Playmaker actions of Android Native.
    If needed, the fix will be provided after additional tests on my side.

The questions according to GetImageFromCamera will be answered in Android Native Plugin thread.

Best regards,
    Alex

30. John_1379

John_1379

Great, thanks for the fast feedback.. :)

31. John_1379

John_1379

Log on double Camera problem

03-22 14:51:35.275 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: GetImageFromCamera:
    03-22 14:51:35.296 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: SaveToGalalry MEDIS FILES LIST [… long list]
    03-22 14:51:35.296 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: createImageFile:
    03-22 14:51:35.297 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: GalleryFolderName: AppX
    03-22 14:51:35.297 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: imageRoot folder: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/AppX
    03-22 14:51:35.299 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: mCurrentPhotoPath: /storage/emulated/0/Pictures/AppX/PNG_CAMERASHOT_20160322_145135-1997135230.png
    03-22 14:51:35.299 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: Getting full size photo:
    03-22 14:51:35.525 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: AndroidNativeProxy:::nStart 0
    03-22 14:51:35.597 3289-3289/? D/AndroidNative: AndroidNativeProxy onStop
    03-22 14:51:42.358 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: AndroidNativeProxy:::nStart 0
    03-22 14:51:42.378 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: AndroidNativeProxy:::nActivityResult 2930 -1
    03-22 14:51:42.381 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: RESULT_IMAGE_CAPTURE captured
    03-22 14:51:42.382 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: RESULT_IMAGE_CAPTURE captured. ActivityResult RESULT_OK
    03-22 14:51:42.414 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: GooglePlaySupportActivity:::nActivityResult Error: null

03-22 14:51:42.557 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: AndroidNativeProxy onStop
    *** then app crashes..

Unity Log

03-22 14:50:59.653 3289-3309/? I/Unity: AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.popups.PopUpsManager method:ShowRateDialog

(Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)
    03-22 14:51:35.246 3289-3309/? I/Unity: AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.AN_Bridge method:InitCameraAPI

(Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)
    03-22 14:51:35.273 3289-3309/? I/Unity: AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.AN_Bridge method:GetImageFromCamera

03-22 14:51:52.999 3942-3956/? D/Unity: GL_AMD_compressed_ATC_texture GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_program_binary_Z400 GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_type_2_10_10_10_REV GL_NV_fence GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_fragment_precision_high GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_depth_texture_cube_map GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_3D GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_vertex_type_10_10_10_2 GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_QCOM_alpha_test GL_QCOM_binning_control GL_QCOM_driver_control GL_QCOM_perfmon_global_mode GL_QCOM_extended_get GL_QCOM_extended_get2 GL_QCOM_tiled_rendering GL_QCOM_writeonly_rendering GL_EXT_sRGB GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_de
    03-22 14:51:52.999 3942-3956/? D/Unity: code GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_disjoint_timer_query

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you for this useful information!
    That makes sense for this case.
    I can see, that you have following NULL-pointer issue here.
    03-22 14:51:42.414 3942-3942/? D/AndroidNative: GooglePlaySupportActivity:::nActivityResult Error: null

As I mentioned earlier I'll perform additional tests on my side.
    The fix will be provided if needed. I'll provide my feedback as soon as it will be available.

Cheers!

33. John_1379

John_1379

Ok great thanks.. Please let me know (even if i have to hack a file) as i don't think I can publish app with that issue.

34. John_1379

John_1379

Any news regarding the camera option crash?

35. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The work is currently in progress.
    Our developers have a lot of work for now, so it will take some time.
    To be updated on the status of this case, please, feel free to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Cheers!

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you provide extended LogCat logs with this issue reproduced?
    Just remove Unity and AndroidNative filters from your Eclipse and capture the logs with the same route reproduced.

I can not reproduce this issue on my side.
    Maybe this issue is related to particular device or Android version.
    So, I need additional detailed information and I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
    Alex

37. AlexRay

AlexRay

Issues with Event firing have been fixed for now.
    The fix will be available with following plugin update.

If you need new Android Native Playmaker actions earlier, please, contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly with the request of new Android Native Playmaker actions archive.

Cheers!

38. John_1379

John_1379

Hi,

No problem.. give me a few days (sorry) and I will send it to you.

39. EA-developers

EA-developers

Should i have playmaker to install your plugin ????

40. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    No, to import Android Native Plugin and install it in your project, you should not have the Playmaker plugin itself.
    All the Playmaker actions of Android Native are provided in the archive.
    So, if you don't use them, just leave it as it is or even remove it.

If you really going to use Android Native Playmaker actions, please, import Playmaker plugin into your project at first.
    Second, unzip AndroidNativeActions.zip archive and you are ready to go.

Best regards,
    Alex

41. saswilson

saswilson

Hello,
    Say if I submit a score to a leaderboard, is it possible to get the next highest score from the leaderboard?
    So, if my friend submits a score of 15, and I only have 10, can I get his score that is next up in the leaderboard?

42. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    For now, there is no feature to get another player score, just the current player.
    Our Android Native plugin is the mostly programming-oriented plugin, not Playmaker actions oriented.

I added the feature you described to feature requests.
    The more developers will request the same feature, the higher priority it will have.
    But, unfortunately, I can not say exactly how much time it will take.
    So, please, keep looking forward to future plugin updates.

Cheers!

43. saswilson

saswilson

Ok thanks!
    So I can use AN_SubmitScore and AN_GetScore, to receive the current players score?

44. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, correct!

45. amoka

amoka

Hi,
    I was looking for Google Analytics Playmaker actions for this plugin, but could not find any in the documentation.
    Are there any? If currently not, will they be available in the near future?

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

You can find the list of Google Analytics Playmaker actions here.

47. saswilson

saswilson

Hello,
    Just to test a problem I get, I have made a new project, imported playmaker 1.8, and installed android native 7.6 on unity 5.3.4f1.
    Just a simple scene, connecting using AN_PlayServiceConnect, then loading a leaderboard AN_LoadLeaderboards, then submit a score AN_SubmitScore, say a value of 5.
    Then I get the score AN_GetScore , display the result and I get -1.
    I've read https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/loaded-score-is-1-424 and checked the app sig and play service.
    I've tried using the LoadPlayerCenteredScores method, but my C# skills aren't the best so I wasn't able to make a new playmaker action using that method that would fix it.
    Can someone help?

48. saswilson

saswilson

anyone?

49. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    That's correct behavior. Google Play Service has the delay for sync the scores you have just submitted to the cloud.
    According to Google documentation, this delay is not bigger, that 24 hrs.
    So, it's okay, that you will receive -1 (the indicator of no record at all) right after score submit.
    It should take time to be synced with the server in cloud.

Cheers!

50. saswilson

saswilson

Thanks for confirming that!

Im trying to create a banner, how do I set the ID in the banner id field if it needs an int?
    the id I get is something like "ca-app-pub-1111111111111111/4444444444"