Search Unity

Question Android multiplayer using hotspot like mini militia

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by hloveranes1, Feb 25, 2019.

1. hloveranes1

hloveranes1

Does anyone know how to create an offline multiplayer in android using hotspot connection that shows other player screen?

Thanks...

2. eddyjohns

eddyjohns

This is not possible to create a offline hotspot connection in other games, because mini militia is developed in such a way to make offline multiplayer hotspot connection! otherwise keep looking hope you get your answer soon...

3. MrBigly

MrBigly

I would look into the android and/or apple SDK documents to see how to interface to the hotspot transport layer, how to set it up, how to write to it, etc.

I do know that at one time you could setup a hotspot to be used as some type of LAN or ad-hoc network. I imagine that is still the case. So it may not have anything to do with writing code, but simply configuring the device itself.

I have never looked into it, but that is where I would start.

4. apkchowa

apkchowa

Apkchowa is a apk library site to stored apk file from playstore. So Download App and games directy without google playstore

5. deary55

deary55

I'll have a look, thanks

6. multane

multane

Yes, it is possible to create an offline multiplayer game in Android using a hotspot connection and showing the other player's screen.