Search Unity

[Android & iOS release] América Sky Conquest

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by jochoa, Jan 22, 2021.

1. jochoa

jochoa

Hello dear Unity community,

Mi name is Jorge Ochoa, I am from Medellín, Colombia.

I am here to have the pleasure of announcing an important milestone in the history of my life. We officially launched America Sky Conquest for Android. It is a game that I have been working on during the pandemic and it has become a project that has kept me quite encouraged even during these difficult times.

America Sky Conquest is a casual card game, where you have to plan a strategy to defend your planet from enemy attacks.

I would love for you to take a look at it and give me feedback on it. I attached some screenshots in this post.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thundercube.americaskyconquest&hl=es_419&gl=US

Some technical data:

- Developed in Unity 2020
    - Integrated with AWS services

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. jochoa

jochoa

For this project we are using DynamoDB to manage all the users and also we are using Lamba to manage all the backend services.

3. bryantni87

bryantni87

Looks nice man, congrats. How much time take it to be finished ? and also, why are you using lambda ? There are other services that can do the same.

4. jochoa

jochoa

Hi Bryan thank you for your questions.

The game takes around 8 months to be completed. The delay was caused by the pandemic situation. We use Aws lambda to compute some rewards remotely, not in the client.

5. jochoa

jochoa