Search Unity

[Android] [iOS] [Free] Glutton Leon : Chameleon's diet (indiegame)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Arkasis, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Arkasis

Arkasis

Hi dear Unity community,

I'm glad to present you my first mobile game made with Unity !
    banner_1200x627.jpg

Glutton Leon is an arcade, action, and puzzle game in which you play as Leon, a small gluttonous chameleon.

You have to eat lot of insects with your tongue but you can only eat insects with same colors as your chameleon.
    So you have to move along a colored branch in order to match insect's color !

Play through 6 game modes spread into 90 levels, eat more than 10 different insects and try to reach the higher score in each levels.

screenshot_4retina-02.jpg screenshot_4retina-04.jpg screenshot_4retina-03.jpg Screenshot_2015-05-22-11-21-55.png

You can connect with Facebook in order to share your scores, give lifes and help your friends.
    Facebook connection will save your game progression online and you could login with any of your devices !

Glutton Leon is free and use an In App shop that is clearly not "compulsory".

This game will test your reflexes and your skills !

Here is the Android link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SloubiGames.GluttonLeon
    The IOS version link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glutton-leon-chameleons-diet/id998916382?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8
    The Facebook version will release during next month.

Your feedback is welcomed =)
    Thanks

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    RoyalCoder likes this.
  2. Arkasis

Arkasis

The IOS version is now available!
    Please let me some comments =)

3. Arkasis

Arkasis

Hi guys,

I'm trying to improve my game and make it more accessible.

I really need your comments and feedback to improve it !

Even if you dislike this game, tell me why : it will really help me =)

4. sir_luke

sir_luke

The mechanics are cool and the art is nice. Personally speaking I found a little disappointing the color changing mechanic of the protagonist. In particular is quite frustrating to wait until the chameleon reaches the right side of the base: it requires a quite long time during wich you miss targets and maybe also the target you were aiming at! I'd prefer some easier control e.g. simply tapping on the chameleon to switch its colour.