Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Hidden Paws - is this too difficult or vice versa?

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by uncleFreud, Nov 8, 2018.

1. uncleFreud

uncleFreud

Hello everyone!
    This is "Hidden Paws" - my first game ever.

I've created the first chapter of this game, and I don't know if it is worth to make the next. The main mechanic is quite simple: you drag the legs of your monkey hero, one-by-one, to move through the level avoiding traps and collecting bananas. When playing I can complete all levels easily, but several people said the management is too difficult. So I would like to know what do you think about this =)

Link to the game in PlayMarket

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Brezg.Walker

2. Braineeee

Braineeee

If you want to learn and gain new skills, then yes. Learning is infinitely rewarding. Just make sure you try new things.