Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Hell Taxi Cab Co.

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Testmobile, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Testmobile

Testmobile

.My name is Thiago Henrique Porto, i live in Brazil and i have been working on my spare time as a hobbist game developer for quite some time, i haven't seen much of a proffit on it yet but we do what we gotta do.
    My latest game is Hell Taxi Cab co.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Testmobile.HellCab

This game is kinda inspired by "Crazy Taxi", on Crazy Taxi you would choose between some guys that look like surfers that drive convertible taxis and your passengers cherish as you jump off a bridges or as you speed like an ambulance through traffic. I used to play it a lot on my Sega Dreamcast back in 1999, my trouble with it is that i thought the passengers reaction givnig you cash to drive like nut. So i decided to add a spin from the crazy taxi drivers stereotype driving with dilapidated cabs from the late 80's movies

Like on the movies, on my game, you drive like a nut, knocking out random objects and the passengers are willing to pay more so you can let them out.
    Captura de tela 2017-04-09 12.27.18.png

Some stuff is not final yet many things are just placeholders (the characters are still not nut enough)
    Captura de tela 2017-03-04 15.01.02.png

I don't mind talking to the walls here, but if anyone is around critics and comments are always welcome.

DarkPhenix likes this.
  2. farisfath25

farisfath25

I just watched the video and damn, your game is so cool, man!

Testmobile likes this.
  3. Testmobile

Testmobile

Thanks pal!

4. yusufhan34

yusufhan34

Merhaba arkadaşım, iletişim kurabileceğim sosyal medyanızı veya e-posta adresinizi verebilir misiniz?

Testmobile likes this.
  5. Testmobile

Testmobile

I will send you a DM

6. yusufhan34

yusufhan34

Hello my friend yusufhan 9161@hotmail.com can you send an e-mail?

7. sky247

sky247

Hey Thiago Henrique Porto! It's awesome to hear about your passion for game development and your latest creation, Hell Taxi Cab co. It's clear that you've drawn inspiration from a classic like Taxi, and I love the unique twist you've added by incorporating dilapidated cabs from late 80's movies. The concept of driving like a nut and having passengers willing to pay more for the wild ride sounds like a blast!