Search Unity

[Android] [Google Play] [Free] Sphere Control - My first game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Deleted User, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi everyone!

I'd like to introduce you to my android game.

Sphere Control is a simple adventure and recreation game. In the game, we move the ball. The game has currently completed 10 levels. Each level differs from the previous one and introduces new elements to the game, eg a new trap, obstacle, mechanism. Our task is to get all the crystals at a given level. We will be hindered by various traps, obstacles such as moving objects and tasks that we must solve earlier. The game is in a low-poly style.

The game is now available on Google Play: play.google.com/Sphere-Control

FB: facebook.com/Worthout

2. Logix_Indie

Logix_Indie

From my experience, this is a fun game! The control is quite nice once you get used to it. The level designs are great, I enjoy discovering the items. There are also customizables. The game didn't introduce itself well imo, I didn't know those innocent looking campfires can kill the player, I didn't know that I can rotate the camera, and the first levels are quite difficult and long for beginners. I suggest some sort of tutorial with smaller levels. And remove the framerate number because I don't think players would want to see it. When I went to the Play Store, I would like to see some gameplay shots but they are all images of the maps, I suggest some variety there.
    I am no expert, just wanna leave my feedback. It's a very fun game overall, well done!