Search Unity

[Android] [Game] [Runner] Fruits Miner Run

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by vnychyporuk, Dec 23, 2019.

1. vnychyporuk

vnychyporuk

Hello, I am indie game developer. This my first game.

Show your speed, check your mind and reflexes, in the excellent game - "Fruits miner". Run as long as possible and become the best! Crazy speed, cool emotions and adrenaline - are what will accompany you during the game.

What do you need to become the best in the runner? Should you have good reflexes? Should you be attentive? It is not enough! In the "Fruits miner", boosts which you chose are important as well. If you want to increase speed, collect as many coins as possible, run a longer way - choose the correct boosts, combine them, and achieve the goal in the obstacles tunnel. Step by step, improve your boosts to reach new heights. Unlock new characters and make the game even brighter.

--- Features ---
    - Interesting and dynamic gameplay where whole the world revolves around you.
    - Random obstacles generation make each game unique.
    - Minimal influence of lucky chance, your result depends only on you.
    - An interesting set of boosts which make you think about each game.
    - A wonderful graphics that both adults and children like.
    - Interesting achievements and leaderboard.
    - 6 cool animal characters.

Have fun!

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Funny_Vision_Studio.Fruits_Miner
    Movie:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Viktor77966496

Attached Files:

RoyalCoder and CoolCosmos like this.
  2. BladeStorm_X

BladeStorm_X

Hey,

Loved this game! Very creative way of spinning the entire game instead of the traditional turn right/left.
    I also liked the wacky music, it really fits the style.
    I find it really hard to believe this is your first game, given how professional it looks!

3. vnychyporuk

vnychyporuk

Thank a lot for good comment. It very cool to hear that somebody like what you do!

BladeStorm_X likes this.