Search Unity

[Android] Galaxy of Iron RTS - Our First Game!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by IronSkyGames, Jan 29, 2017.

1. IronSkyGames

IronSkyGames

Hey Everyone,

For the past year me and a few friends have been working on the side on our own indie game. As long time gamers, we've been quite disappointed with the selection of mobile games and decided to set out and create our own!

Galaxy of Iron RTS is a mobile space RTS, similar to starcraft or homeworld. We're proud to feature multiplayer, single player campaign, as well as a skirmish mode.

Sorry for the shameless self plug, but as newborn developers, we could really use the feedback!

We hope you all enjoy Galaxy of Iron RTS! iOS release will be coming in a couple months, as well as a possible steam port!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.ironskygames.irongalaxyrts&hl=en

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. lucaspolo412

lucaspolo412

Hey! I've checked it out and let me tell you it looks amazing!
    I'd love if you can answer me a few questions : How was your work team organized and which package/platform/system did you use to make the multiplayer part,
    Cheers!

3. jim-E-bub

jim-E-bub

Your game is well designed, but I wonder if there is a forum for feedback? Or should I just post it here. But all in all it was enjoyable to play.

4. John3D

John3D

Cool game. Very well made. Good luck with it!

5. ksanbahlyngwa

ksanbahlyngwa

Hi so I wanted to download Galaxy of Iron. But it's not there anymore. What happened?

6. Team-player

Team-player

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022