Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Fart Man

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by NathanGroovy, Oct 6, 2018.

1. NathanGroovy

NathanGroovy

I've been updating my android game, Fart Man. With over 10 positive reviews and a few hundred downloads. I've tweaked the gameplay for a more enjoyable experience and added plenty of new content to unlock. Give Fart Man a try and leave a review for a more solid game experience in later updates.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GroovyVideoGames.FartMan

2. Batuhan13

Batuhan13

Hi mate it is really looking cool nice job

3. NathanGroovy

NathanGroovy

4. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I checked out this and your Helicopter game. Both share a lot of the same graphics and seems like the audio was the same as well for the most part. Great work on reimagining the player character and flight movement mechanic. Goes to show how important ideas really are considering this game has about 50X the number of downloads. Of course there could be various other factors at play but I do believe people want unique stuff. Will be interesting to see where you go from here. :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  5. NathanGroovy

NathanGroovy

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try and think of a more original concept for a game.

6. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Make what you want! I meant I liked how you transformed the helicopter into something more unique with Fart Man. Bit of "weird" or "crazy" in a game is good I think. Alright happy developing!