Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Crystal Mine

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by IPnose, Oct 10, 2018.

1. IPnose

IPnose

Hi all,

I'm here to present you my very first Android game, Crystal Mine.

The principle is very simple, by touching a crystal not enclaved by other crystals, all adjacent crystals of the same color will disappear, the other crystals of the same color (and not enclaved) will also disappear. The goal is to remove a minimum of 80 crystals in less than 8 strokes. I don't know if it's really clear to read like that, but it's much more intuitive when confronted with the gameplay.

The link on the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pamperedbytes.crystalmine

A big thanks to all those who will take the time to test it and give me a little feedback.

See you later!

2. dusthound

dusthound

So is this a puzzle game?

3. IPnose

IPnose

It's halfway between a puzzle game and a relaxing game (it doesn't require intense brain effort).
    The best way to get an idea is to test it. ;)

4. IPnose

IPnose

I updated Crystal Mine to include a more readable skin for colorblind people (or those who get confused with the current design).

There's a record of over 300,000 points to beat, come on! ^^