Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Android] Crystal Mine

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by IPnose, Oct 10, 2018.

1. IPnose

IPnose

Hi all,

I'm here to present you my very first Android game, Crystal Mine.

The principle is very simple, by touching a crystal not enclaved by other crystals, all adjacent crystals of the same color will disappear, the other crystals of the same color (and not enclaved) will also disappear. The goal is to remove a minimum of 80 crystals in less than 8 strokes. I don't know if it's really clear to read like that, but it's much more intuitive when confronted with the gameplay.

The link on the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pamperedbytes.crystalmine

A big thanks to all those who will take the time to test it and give me a little feedback.

See you later!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. dusthound

dusthound

So is this a puzzle game?

3. IPnose

IPnose

It's halfway between a puzzle game and a relaxing game (it doesn't require intense brain effort).
    The best way to get an idea is to test it. ;)

4. IPnose

IPnose

I updated Crystal Mine to include a more readable skin for colorblind people (or those who get confused with the current design).

There's a record of over 300,000 points to beat, come on! ^^

5. IPnose

IPnose

Hi,
    I updated my game, I smoothed out a little bit the randomness of creating bonuses on the grid. I also added bonuses at the end of the level depending on the number of crystals destroyed.

6. IPnose

IPnose

Hello, everyone,

I'm dusting off this topic to tell you that for the past 3 months I've been making some minor modifications to Crystal Mine:

• a better dispatching of bonuses on the grid (it's not perfect yet, but it's already much better than at the beginning),
    • a background blur at the end of a level or on a failure, so that the background does not interfere with reading the text,
    • the conservation of remaining lives when a level is completely cleared,
    • the display of the ad at the top of the screen to prevent people from clicking on it by mistake (it's not really in my interest but well...).
    The first in the ranking scored 763,955, so don't hesitate to dethrone him.

See you soon!

7. John3D

John3D

Good luck with your game!