Search Unity

Android Build Failed, Empty Space In Directory Name

Discussion in '2019.1 Beta' started by xKosta, Apr 11, 2019.

1. xKosta

xKosta

Hi everyone,

I tried an Android Build and got following result:

Android clang version 3.8.256229 (based on LLVM 3.8.256229)
    Target: armv7a--linux-android
    Thread model: posix
    InstalledDir: C:/android-ndk-r13b\toolchains\llvm\prebuilt\windows-x86_64\bin
    Found candidate GCC installation: C:/android-ndk-r13b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi\4.9.x
    Selected GCC installation: C:/android-ndk-r13b\toolchains\arm-linux-androideabi-4.9\prebuilt\windows-x86_64/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x
    Candidate multilib: .;@m32
    Selected multilib: .;@m32
    clang.exe: error: no such file or directory: 'XXXX\AppData\Local\Temp\burst-aots0tnxbht.i2g\lib_burst_generated.so'

Error describes missing file. I changed one part of the path to XXXX to protect my real name, but the obvious reason why it is not working is due the fact that I have an empty space in my user directory like "C:\Users\Surname Name". Is it possible to change the reference some where? I am using current Unity 2019.1f version.

2. Yury-Habets

Yury-Habets

Unity Technologies

Unity 2019.1 expects you to have NDK r16b, and shows the corresponding message when building that your NDK version is incorrect.

3. xKosta

xKosta

Thank you for your reply, I deleted the NDK 13 folder, now unity complains about the "ANDROID_NDK_ROOT" Path is pointing to the 13 Folder. I also tried to set the path per hand on the preference page, but with no luck yet, I keep trying.

4. xKosta

xKosta

I could fix the issue with the NDK 13 version, now unity use NDK 16. The previous issue with the empty space in the file path still exists and I think it is a bug.

5. xKosta

xKosta

Issue solved by using Burst 1.0

unityunity