Search Unity

Android Build fail Win32Exception System cannot find the file specified

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Korigoth, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Korigoth

Korigoth

Hey,

I'm trying to build my APK and it always fail with thoses errors!

My user.keystore exist and is in the folder specified, the password is the same everywhere...

What am i doing wrong ?

Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Users\Korigoth\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\26.0.0\apksigner.bat', CommandLine='sign --ks "D:/MyFatStudio/BallMadness/user.keystore" --ks-pass pass:"123456" --ks-key-alias "123456" --key-pass pass:"123456" "D:\MyFatStudio\BallMadness\Temp/StagingArea/Package.apk"', CurrentDirectory='Temp/StagingArea', Native error= The system cannot find the file specified.

System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo) (at <f044fe2c9e7e4b8e91984b41f0cf0b04>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

2. Korigoth

Korigoth

Version 2017.1.1f1

3. Korigoth

Korigoth

i've found that my version 26.0.0 of the build tools of the SDK of Android is missing the apksiggner.bat in the tools... i've downloaded the new BuildTools 26.0.1 and the files is present but now Unity always try to get the old 26.0.0 build tools that doesn't exist anymore.... how do i change it ?