Search Unity

[Android] Bounce AHead - A Bouncing Reflex Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by scmulagah, Nov 2, 2018.

1. scmulagah

scmulagah

ios icon 003.jpg

BOUNCE AHEAD
    The newest installment of the #1 bouncing series is here!

Join Nick to rescue new friends as you bounce your way into the galaxy, grabbing tons of treasure, power-ups, and prizes along the way! Simple tap controls make dodging and destroying enemies a balanced amount of challenge, so there’s no better time to Bounce AHead !

Google PlayStore
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamelobb.bounceahead

2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

I played it. Looks very nice. Player reacts very well controls feel responsive. The player movement is interesting in the way it spins and bounces around and wall jumping was pretty much effortless. Simple very focused gameplay "collect these avoid those". The powerups are very solid and their fx are implemented very well.

I scored 176. Obviously it is a very simple game very simple mechanics. Seems like a solid time waster. For improvement I think a very simple thing is just add a subtle parallax scrolling background that should help to increase the sense of progression always moving always pushing forward.

More work would be add a bonus period every x seconds where player has x seconds to collect x things (no enemies should be on playfield during this time). Another mechanic you might consider is having occasional objects such as small asteroid player hits it and it goes flying destroying the next enemy it hits.

Overall it's a solid experience as it is. Nice work.

3. scmulagah

scmulagah

Thanks for the awesome feedback! Will try to get more mechanics and features in :). Will give you a holler, when the features are in

GarBenjamin likes this.