Search Unity

[Android] Big graphical update on my game, let me know your thoughts :)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by GiyomuGames, Sep 4, 2017.

?

Which graphics do you prefer?

1. New graphics

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Old graphics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

ADNCG likes this.
  2. ADNCG

ADNCG

At least a hundred times more appealing to me

3. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

Oh wow thanks merci!!! :)
    I'm making this change because my conversion rate was always around 10% (usually a bit below that actually). So even though my ratings are good it seems that 9 persons out of 10 didn't want to install it based on the screenshots. I hope this will improve the conversion rate :)

4. ADNCG

ADNCG

Hope it all works out for you. Let us know!

GiyomuGames likes this.
  5. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

Well, the conversion rate actually didn't change at all... but I'm still happy with the update ^^

Also I have just added in-game information about the characters. I hope that helps!

6. Slider_j

Slider_j

hey! looks like a nice game, i'll download it, play it and score it tomorrow (it's late here)
    On the conversion rate thing... that isn't so much your game as the way it's presented, i was getting about 5-7% conversion rate until i did a little research into what makes a good page, it's quite surprising what just a couple of little changes can do, my conversion rate is now more like about 25% and i only changed a couple of things.

If i remember i'll drop you a PM about it, if you're interested on how i did it. It's really just showmanship and psychology, i think i could do better but, i'm currently updating my game too so any tweeks i do to the profile would have to be re-done once this newer release is er.. released!

7. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

Hi Slider_j! Thanks a lot for your kind reply!! :)
    I have tried many times to change the game presentation on the store (texts, images, etc.), to no effect. So if you have some advice on what I could improve I'll be very happy to hear it! :)

8. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Share with the community Slider! :cool:
    Maybe if you have a spare couple minutes - in a new post you could show/explain what you did to improve the conversion rate. Would be very helpful for anyone developing for mobile.

I like the visual update as well Giyomu. What is the font you are using for the character info? I like it!

9. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

10. verybinary

verybinary

Not that I care, but did you know that this app is free for personal use? To use in an app requires money.

But on the other hand, the monochrome definitely gives a better mood to the game, and a great way to bring in a dark/gritty story.

11. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames

It said "free for commercial use" so I thought it was ok ^^'
    I could put another font if it is a problem.

thanks for your kind comments!