Search Unity

[Android] Assembly Line - Need feedback on game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by OlympusGames, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Mvservicosgraficos

Mvservicosgraficos

Minha linha de produção. Um laser por segundo. Ainda tem como otimizar a linha.

Attached Files:

2. Spytrycer

Spytrycer

I truly enjoy this Game. I love everything about it. All tough I have to say you could improve a few things.
    1. Make visable how many of for example starters you can build.
    2. Make the amount of money generated and spent more clear. If you can, id even give statistics and everything.
    3. Improve the pause function. It seems to bug around a little when you switch lanes
    4. This is MAJOR Currently, since the last update, the 3 way splitter doesn't work for me, making alot of my machines useless or really big. Please fix that.
    5. This you could add to the money showing. But I'd add a way to see how fast is what happening. It's somewhat hard to explain, but yeah.
    6. Filtered splitters and robotic arms. So you can say what and how much of it they will move

Dallikalli likes this.
  3. sv3ng03rgl

sv3ng03rgl

Hey man,

First really Love the Game!
    I really like figuring out the most efficient way to produce an item.
    I have one question about the production in the background because I feel like some things don't produce while the app is closed. Does only lines that finish in a selling case produce in the background or does some parts don't work?
    I would really like a feature where you can safe a specific pattern you figured out, so you can build new assembly lines faster.

The balancing of production value per assembly line and the cost of new assembly lines seems a little off, you need a long time saving money to buy a new line, but you can also say people spend a longer time playing the game instead of rushing through everything as fast as possible.

Anyway a great game!

PS: I would really suggest a copy paste feature, because I guess the game is more about efficiency and not repeating the same pattern for 20times :)

4. Dallikalli

Dallikalli

Hello i am wondering if i could make some changes on the game like for an exmp. More upgrades some new machines like a BlastFurnace and balance the ores

5. pyrotech113

pyrotech113

this game is incredible to play and I have made some awesome progress, only played about a month and I'm earning getting an electric engine every 10 seconds (an advanced engine every second with some batteries). but I have noticed some issues.
    1- the income fluctuates way to much, I am earning on average 130 thousand but it jumps up to 300 thousand at times then down to below 50
    2- general glitches, I don't know if this is just my phone but at the point im at with 6 full floors some altering units will jam drastically slowing production

also please add a copy paste feature, my next goal is an electric engine every second which will require 60 floors of what I have currently which I am not looking forward too

6. M_MG_S

M_MG_S

Wow! Your game is soo addicting! Any marketing tips, please? Thanks and good luck with your game!