Search Unity

Android 64bit build with IL2CPP fails

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Deleted User, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello guys,

I'm trying to publish my Android game but when switching from Mono to IL2CPP and then Build it, it gives me an error... I'm trying for the last 3 h to solve it and searched the entire Google but nothing so far worked.

So far:
    - I've checked NDK versions, re-installed it 5 times (16b required)
    - I've switched .NET to 3.5 , to 2.0 subset or 2.0, then changed back to .NET 4x.
    - I've checked all my scripts to not have forbidden words
    - I've cleared caches and Temps, removed the Library from project to re-generate, gived il2cpp.exe Administrator rights

I'm using the Google Play required settings:
    - IL2CPP
    - 64bits

Using Unity 2018.3.0f2 Personal

My Error:
    Code (Boo):
    1. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\il2cpp/build/il2cpp.exe', CommandLine='--convert-to-cpp --emit-null-checks --enable-array-bounds-check --dotnetprofile="legacyunity" --compile-cpp --libil2cpp-static --platform="Android" --architecture="ARMv7" --configuration="Release" --outputpath="E:\Projects\Ems Game\Ems\Temp/StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Native\armeabi-v7a\libil2cpp.so" --cachedirectory="E:\Projects\Ems Game\Ems\Assets\..\Library\il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\libil2cpp/include" --tool-chain-path="C:/Users/wikin/Desktop/android-ndk-r16b-windows-x86_64/android-ndk-r16b" --map-file-parser="C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Tools\MapFileParser\MapFileParser.exe" --directory="E:\Projects\Ems Game\Ems\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed" --generatedcppdir="E:\Projects\Ems Game\Ems\Temp\StagingArea\Il2Cpp\il2cppOutput" ', CurrentDirectory='E:\Projects\Ems Game\Ems\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed'
    Can you please help me ? It's my second game, first one, with the exact same settings, worked as charm :(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Deleted User

Deleted User

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Solution:
    I've uninstalled Unity 2018.3f and Android Studio. Then I've installed Unity 2019.3 and Android Studio, I've migrated my game and added SDKs, NDKs and JDKs. It works like charm now. Hope it will help you.

I've spend 7h yesterday figuring everything out, only this solved it.
    If you ever receive the above error, don't waste time with Google search ! Trust me