Search Unity

And the Nominees are...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by antenna-tree, Oct 6, 2010.

1. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Tonight I finally finished organizing the 2010 Unity Awards Nominees so that they could easily be viewed by everyone. I have one word for this year's Unity Awards... WOW! Not only is this by far the most entries we've ever had (nearly 200!) but the overall quality is just amazing. Nearly every entry put a smile on my face when I got to it because of the huge amount of creativity coming out of this community. One could spend years happily playing games just on this list - unfortunately the judges don't have that much time ;)

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated and good luck in the Awards. This year there's definitely some fierce competition!

And just a few technical points about the list. I listed the nominations in the order they were submitted. I also left out a few multiple entries by individuals in the arch-viz area since the entries were fairly similar in their content. However, all entries will be considered. If people find any broken links please PM me instead of listing them here.

2. mikesgames

mikesgames

this is epic... nothing for this year from me sadly (didn't finish in time) but next year... 100% ready :)

3. DavidB

DavidB

Wow, the entries are amazing..... many of them I'm glad are up there... others I haven't had the pleasure of seeing yet, but I will certainly check them out.

Cheers to everyone who got nominated!

4. CodeCody

CodeCody

I was going to say that. But still all of them are vary good. Look's like I'm going to have to bring my "A" game for next year.

*Edit
    Oh and good luck everyone.

5. absolutebreeze

absolutebreeze

Awesome.

It makes me chuckle when I think how many times I have heard that Unity isn't a proper engine - no source blah blah..... and then this array of top quality games pops up!

Maybe they should all be on the home page too :)

Fantastic work everyone!

6. CoatlGames

CoatlGames

wow, nice list of nominees this year

7. w00dn

w00dn

wow, indeed, a very nice list! now i'm really excited!