Search Unity

Analytics Services

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by magglemitch, Oct 26, 2018.

1. magglemitch

magglemitch

Hi,

I've been going through a whole number of different analytics/metrics plugins and services trying to find the best one for me.

All I want to capture is custom events of how long gameobjects are on the screen. So an event name with a time. Super simple.

I have been using Fabric.io up until this point, and it had been working really well. They're shutting down and combining with Firebase soon - and Firebase seems harder to set up and won't display the correct data that I want. Fabric is really good in the sense that it will let me create an organisation and invite clients to each individual app so I can share the data with them.

I haven't yet tried Unity Analytics with a Pro subscription, I've only got plus, so don't have access to the raw data export options and a bunch of other stuff. Is Unity Analytics able to export to an embed or something where I can share the data with clients? If not, is there any other analytics service that I should be looking at? I've tried Firebase, Fabric, GameAnalytics, and Unity.

Thanks

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Raw Data Export is a Pro license feature only. We currently don't have plans to offer a Read-Only view or other subset of Dashboard access.

3. Gillissie

Gillissie

When will Unity get with the times and make raw data export part of Plus instead of Pro? This is kinda ridiculous.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

I had asked the same thing! Unity will eventually move to deltaDNA in a year or more, so we are gradually de-emphasizing Unity Analytics and not making any changes that would impact an already somewhat fragile system that contains legacy code and is difficult to support https://unity.com/products/deltadna