Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Analytics Service Delays - Livestream, Validator, Raw Data Export

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by ap-unity, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Over the weekend, we had an issue that impacted our data processing, Raw Data Export, the Validator, and Livestream.

We have identified a potential cause and are working to resolve it fully. Once the data processing is fully caught up, things should return to normal.

The primary use case for the Validator is to ensure your Custom Events are formatted and sent correctly during development. As a potential alternative, it is possible to use a network traffic analyzer to determine if your events are sent. We have a Knowledge Base article that goes over the process (for stand alone and mobile builds):
    https://support.unity3d.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002917683-Using-Charles-Proxy-with-Unity

I apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused. We are working to make sure issues like these don't impact our customers. I will update this thread when I have any additional details.

creasaur and briecode like this.
  2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

The Validator / Livestream should be caught up.

We pushed a fix to resolve the issues with our data processing, so the dashboard should be functioning normally.

We are still re-running the Raw Data Export jobs, so they should be available soon as well. Currently, all event types for Aug 13 are available, most for Aug 14 are available (currently working on transaction data set), and about half of the data for Aug 15 is available.

Please note that your job may return as empty if your date range includes any data we have not exported yet. For example, if you query for appStart data on Aug 13, you will see your results. If you query for appStart data from Aug 13 - 17, you will see no results.

I will post another update when this is fully resolved.

If anything (aside from Raw Data Export) is behaving unexpectedly, please open a support ticket:
    https://analytics.cloud.unity3d.com/support/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.