Search Unity

Analytics Library 3.3.2 does not compile in 2019.1

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Yozaro, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Yozaro

Yozaro

I added Analytics Library 3.3.2 into the project with the Package Manager, but I got these compilation errors:

Library/PackageCache/com.unity.analytics@3.3.2/DataPrivacy/DataPrivacyButton.cs(47,17): error CS0103: The name 'RemoteSettings' does not exist in the current context
    Library/PackageCache/com.unity.analytics@3.3.2/DataPrivacy/DataPrivacy.cs(42,26): error CS0103: The name 'AnalyticsSessionInfo' does not exist in the current context
    Library/PackageCache/com.unity.analytics@3.3.2/DataPrivacy/DataPrivacy.cs(43,29): error CS0103: The name 'AnalyticsSessionInfo' does not exist in the current context

My Unity version is 2019.1.14f1 and analytics are enabled in the services window.

I already tried removing the package and adding it again. Also tried clearing the PackageCache folder and restarting Unity.

Any idea how to fix this?

EDIT: Also noticed that 3.3.2 is marked as 2019.1 verified only if you do not have it installed. Once you install it, it loses the verified tag and has preview tag instead.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

You might try "Reset packages to default" under the Help menu. Do you have the Data Privacy asset also in your project?