Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Analytics down?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by rbrown, Aug 29, 2018.

1. rbrown

rbrown

I'm unable to get to the Analytics part of the site. Anyone else seeing similar?

Pretty much everything but the Operate section seem to be working, but anything going to analytics.cloud.unity3d.com hangs for a while, before redirecting to api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/authorize, which then also hangs for a while before giving up.

operate.dashboard.unity3d.com just quickly returns a 503 error.

The status page shows no issues, but I've tried a couple of different browsers now, with no luck.

2. itsDrew

itsDrew

Glad I'm not the only one... was looking for info online about it and yours is the first post I've seen.
    Can't get to ads dashboard or analytics dashboard.

3. nemo10

nemo10

Same here.

edit: Not exactly the same experience, I'm getting a hang on the oath redirect back into analytics. Just waiting... forever...

4. rbrown

rbrown

Also glad I'm not the only one!

The status page still shows no issues.

5. rbrown

rbrown

I think it is the same experience. The address bar shows the oath path, but the status bar shows that it's waiting for the analytics URL.

6. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@rbrown, @nemo10, @itsDrew

Yeah, the dashboard is currently down. The team is working on getting it back up and running.

This outage does not affect data collection or the data privacy opt-out page.

I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

7. rbrown

rbrown

Thanks for the update!

Can you comment on why the status page isn't reporting any issues? It diminishes the usefulness of such pages when they don't reflect the actual state of things.

8. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Absolutely agree. I think the original thinking was the status page would reflect the data collection part of the Analytics service, rather than the dashboard.

We've updated the status page to reflect this distinction and changed the status for the dashboard.

9. rbrown

rbrown

Perfect, thanks!

10. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

The dashboard is back up and has been stable for a few hours now. I've also updated the status page accordingly.

11. Vincent1236

Vincent1236

My analytics and remote settings are unavailable, was working around ~20 days ago.

Just says Unity Analytics is undergoing maintenance. We'll be back online shortly.

12. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies