Search Unity

Analytics changing my Android_PlayerSettings

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by vikarfd, Jan 17, 2019.

1. vikarfd

vikarfd

Hello.

I want to set the android configuration "Internet Acces" to "auto". But as long as I have the analytics service on, I can´t set the internetacces to auto, it blocked on "require".

anal_ytics.jpg

I disable the analytics but the internetacces setting still gets blocked on "require", I downgrade to an older version of my project where I have analytics service off, and im free to change the internetacces setting.

I want to change the internetacces setting on my newer version of my project via script, could someone tell me in what line of the "ProjectSettings.asset" script is the (android) internetacces setting so i can change it. (at same time i disable analytics).

please help.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@vikarfd What version of Unity are you using? I will check here also.

3. vikarfd

vikarfd

@JeffDUnity3D I am using Unity 2018.1.1f1.
    I changed it via script, and works normally as long as I dont open the Services Tab again. Because when I open It automatically locks.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Can you provide steps to reproduce in the Editor, without using a script? We would first want to ensure there isn't exposed behavior in the Editor that would need to be addressed first.

5. vikarfd

vikarfd

upload_2019-2-19_11-37-35.png First create a new project. And chek on android player settings. The "internet acces" is on [Auto].

upload_2019-2-19_11-41-15.png Step 2. Open Service Tag and select your organization. And now Internet acces get blocked on "required" option. (It´s understandable if we want to collect infromation .....etc.) But when now i turn off analytics, it still blocked the "internet acces" option, forever just until you change it via script.

upload_2019-2-19_11-44-50.png

That´s it.

Attached Files:

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Thank you for reporting! I will let the team know.