Search Unity

AMD Amazon Device Messaging Integration

Discussion in 'Android' started by games, Jan 8, 2015.

1. games

games

Hi community, has anyone here been able to integrate Amazon Device Messaging (ADM) within their app? Any informative link or video would be much appreciated. If you know anyone capable of teaching this for pay, please let me know, thanks, games.

2. games

games

FYI - I've scoured the web all day, as well as asset store for any solution. Nothing exists for Amazon. And, nothing exists for nook developers but I believe that's because a push notification is not available on nook devices, but hopefully I'm wrong. Either way, this is a need to be met in the case some programmer is bored and wants to make a unity asset. I'll buy it and if it works, leave a positive review : )

3. games

games

I've found a solution for integrating Amazon Device Messaging notifications, the company is called GameThrive

Hi community! I've been scouring the web for some kind of push notification service the past week to integrate with my apps. Fortunately, I stumbled upon this thread 2 days ago. The customer support has been stellar and timely. I was able to integrate onto WP8 and Amazon with little difficulty. I'm currently working on Android and then iOS.

I've been developing on Unity for 4 years, have no vested interest in this company whatsoever. I'm just so grateful to finally have push capabilities for my apps and I highly recommend this plugin to anyone with similar needs.

4. gdeglin

gdeglin

Hey. I'm one of the developers of GameThrive. Just came across this thread. Thanks for the endorsement!

We do in fact have Amazon Device Messaging (ADM) support, along with iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile notifications. We also just released Chrome App notification support this week.

5. Yuriy-Ivanov

Yuriy-Ivanov

Btw, if you prefer using your own game server istead of the 3rd party one to send the push notifications, there is now the quite advanced (but in the same time very easy to integrate and use) new UTNotifications asset available. It supports iOS, Google Play and also Amazon Device Messaging (both the Android push notification providers are supported in a single build). I'm the author of this asset and will be glad to help you with it if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015