Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Ambidextrous - The "brainy" endless runner - Looking for feedback and suggestions

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ayushnathjha, Jun 22, 2019.

1. ayushnathjha

ayushnathjha

Hey everyone!

I have recently launched my first indie game "Ambidextrous" on Google Play Store, which is based on an endless runner concept. But it isn't a conventional endless runner like others in the stream. What makes it different is controlling two robots simultaneously along an infinite corridor, with the ultimate aim of gaining a high score, while dodging the "killer" blocks that can chase and destroy any of the robots! Also, one has to keep a watch over the countdown, and try to collect more survival blocks to increase the survival time.

feature2.jpg

Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-08-07-390_com.anj.ambidextrous.png

The game is designed to keep one engaged, and to develop hand-eye coordination, while improving reflexes.

Since this is my first game, I would like to get suggestions and feedback regarding the various parameters of the game.

2. palex-nx

palex-nx

I think you should consider moving camera up a little more than now. Maybe 45 degrees or even more. I was missing obstacles because of characters. Id like them to be clearly visible especially when close in front of character.

ayushnathjha likes this.
  3. ayushnathjha

ayushnathjha

Improvements will be rolled out in the next update. Thanks for the feedback! :)