Search Unity

Amazon Mobile Ads plugin for Unity3d - Free

Discussion in 'Android' started by MajidKhosravi, May 22, 2014.

1. MajidKhosravi

MajidKhosravi

WitMergers and domkia like this.
  2. AbgaryanFX

AbgaryanFX

Thanks a lot !

3. WitMergers

WitMergers

Thanks Man :)

4. Willy99

Willy99

Thanks!
    Btw is it possible to set smaller size banners?

5. Kirkules_

Kirkules_

Hi,

Thank you for this plug-in.

Both banner ads and interstitial ads works when I run your scene in the emulator.
    I created my own ad rotator class for my game.
    The AmazonAds object is not initializing in my scene.
    I could use some brief assistance to determine why it's not initializing when I use the AdRotator in my scene.

6. dratsum

dratsum

Hey, the plugin works great! Any chance of adding an option to change the size of the ads though (kind of large in landscape mode (on tablets at least)).

7. raiden

raiden

This post is pretty old, but any updates on this plugin? Is anyone using this plugin with the Prime31 Chartboost Android plugin? I am having issues with displaying interstitials with Chartboost and this plugin, i'm assuming something to do with the plugin files, possibly the manifest?

Not really sure whats going on, but when I add this plugin, along with my Prime31 combo plugins for AdMob + Chartboost (Android), when I build to my kindle fire, I get the amazon banners fine, but 0 full screens, from both sides, amazon or chartboost.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'd really like to toggle a prime31 chartboost full screen with an amazon full screen from this plugin.

Thanks

-Raiden