Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Alloy Physical Shader Framework by RUST LTD.

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by xenius, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

This is pretty!!! I would love to test out some details like porcelain, leather... I also do a lot of character work so I would have to see if this is feasible for characters.

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

Can't wait to have the Skyshop integration. The last screenshots of the integration tests look excellent!

One, probably stupid question: Since the new version of Alloy is changing the Smoothness channel to Roughness I wonder how I best convert a Smoothness map to a Roughness map? Is inverting the grayscale values in Photoshop all I need to do? Or does the non-linearity of sRGB values prevent that from working?

Also, how do you store the wide range of specular power values (often times ranging from 0 to more than 2000) into an 8 Bit image format?

Thanks a lot! :)

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

@SeanM3D
    Glad you like our early shots. We actually have some cooler demo assets in the works, but they aren't quite ready for prime time yet. Keep an eye out for them in the future. ;)

As for converting the smoothness to roughness it should be as simple as inverting it. sRGB only affects colors so the smoothness data in the alpha channel would not be affected by it. Please keep in mind that we have changed our range of specular powers behind the scenes, so you will need to adjust your roughness map to get what you consider aesthetically pleasing in the new range.

To handle the surface roughness we store a linear range of values [1,0] that get converted to a Blinn Phong specular power range [1,8192] using a non-linear mapping function. This allows the artist to have a more intuitive perceptually linear control of surface roughness. As a result, 8-bit precision is more than enough because it is like we are interpolating between a smooth and rough surface.

You see Blinn Phong has a non-linear response to specular powers, meaning you need significantly higher values the more smooth the surface gets. So you have a lot of specular powers that have no perceivable effect on the width of the hightlight. So we don't need to waste precision trying to represent all of them.

I hope that answers your questions well enough.

4. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Hey Guys... I have been looking into getting Alloy for my game (waiting for the skyshop integration and SSS shaders, praying that they are not doomed to Forward rendering and are easy to use without too much texture rework) and I am wondering if the lights are also Physically Accurate... this will definitely change the face of Unity's visuals...

5. xenius

xenius

@Neptune_Imaging: The skyshop reflection mode full supports deferred mode! SSS sadly is always a forward-only type of shader, but when we do our own we'll have them with Full_Forward_Shadows enabled. There's no way around this, tis a limitation of light-prepass.

As for physically accurate lights, what do you mean exactly? All of the real-time lighting is computed in a physically-accurate way within the confines of the engine (ie. punctual light sources with a falloff curve you can't change).

@You and Everyone Else
    Work on our update continues! We have a bunch of videos we're planning to explain features, and of course show off a bit :p Skyshop integration is 90% done at this point, leaving only our updated terrain shader, some asset-pipeline stuff, and some new sample assets. We've got a couple very happy beta testers (and would always love more *nudge nudge*) and can't wait to see what you guys do with Alloy Mk. 2

Gratuitous Teasing via Images:

*edit* DANGIT images not showing up
    *edit* There we go
    yes the sword is coming in the package :)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  6. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I was thinking of IES Profiles... but these images are SICK!!! I gotta get my pro license so I can use alloy... will I have to do any texture rework to ensure that it is compliant with PBR. Such as the textures in Skyshop have Spec in RGB and Gloss in Alpha...

And the SSS shader, I am guessing it will have some PBR properties and the usual map types.

7. xenius

xenius

@Neptune: Sadly, from everything I've seen its impossible to get IES profiles to bake into Beast with Unity's implementation. For realtime lights I suppose you could try to generate a cube-configuration light cookie for them, but I've never seen the data passed around in that form, so you'd likely have to bake that input yourself in a renderer that can take in IES profiles (like turtle in maya), and convert it over. Such a pain..

As for texturing, yes, PBR requires a very different texture setup. You will have a standard diffuse/basecolor map, and whats called an Alloy Packed Map (we have a tool for packing it to speed things up). This packed map contains 4 black and white channels which are:

R: Metallic (usually pure black or pure white, this determines whether something should be shaded as a metal)
    G: Occlusion (this is used both for ambient and specular occlusion)
    B: Specular (means something different in this model, think of it as reflective power for non-metals)
    A: Roughness (Transitions a material from being smooth to rough)

Due to having to change these maps in unison for doing a lot of texture effects, I'm already finding from a work-flow standpoint that using Substance Designer 4 is paying off time-wise, EVEN if all you're doing is multiplying together things like colors, curvature, occlusion and other data maps, adjusting levels, and piping the data where it goes.

When we release our next version, I will also be posting a link to the substances I put together for the sword you see pictured above. They're a touch cludgy as I haven't been using SD4 for very long, but they should act as a fine reference for getting the above result.

I might even release the 3dcoat file (which is massive on its own), if anyone here actually like.. uses it and would like to take a look.

8. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I would have to be very careful if I were to move my texture work to alloy... a lot of my textures are Marmoset compliant... but it should not be too hard to change up (I am using dDo in my texturing so it is an easy export and channel change)... but it sounds like pure hell if you have a lot of textures.

I also have a model that has an emission texture... is there a shader like that in Alloy, such as lights on armour?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  9. xenius

xenius

@Neptune

We have several options for emission based on your need. We have a full set of self-illum shaders for situations where you need the emission to transfer into the light-bake. For everything else, each type of shader (bumped, detail, transluscent, alpha cutout) all have a 'masked incandescence' version. This is an RGBA emission setup that allows you to use a full color map, and a black and white mask for the emission. This allows you to move the _map_ independently of the mask, so you can have flowing/moving glow patterns that only show through the mask where you want them. Its a trick that I adore using, and we'll have a nice example in the update.

Also, if you do decide to take the jump into Alloy, I'd be happy to take a look at your project, and give you some advice on the most efficient way to move your existing assets/process over to using PBR. We'll also be doing a bunch of videos over the next couple months which should help with learning the workflow.

10. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Right now, the project is just character models with Marmoset Shaders applied... I still have the AO maps from Xnormal and the separate maps and I could still use dDo to texture... just have to carefully check my export option. :)

11. TechnicalArtist

TechnicalArtist

Hi,

Awesome Work

Dev

12. xenius

xenius

Hey Guys, it's Super Fun Demo Time!

I just finished a little demo showing off some Alloy 2.0 goodness that you can either catch a video of, or download for yourself to play with.

Video:

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!GNN0STLY!Tm_zwwYn_PaaK6smvy8t70ZgtpR9L5bQgTdDoKD AGbM
    Windows and DX11 GPU required (not for Alloy, but for the sweet particle effects)

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/P8XGO

For anyone interested in more technical details of production:

The Sword is a single mesh, single material. High-poly was produced first in Maya to rough out the shape, then subdivided like 6 times, imported into 3d coat. Topological weathering (all the chips, dings, scratches, and corrosion) were done in voxel-mode in 3d coat, as well as the retopo process. 4k maps for Occlusion and Object-space normal were exported from 3dcoat. Object-space normal was converted through Handplane (to match Unity's t-space perfectly). The rest of the maps were then brought into Substance Designer so that I could make unique physical material setups for the blade, crossguard, pommel, grip and grip caps, and tweak them individually. (Seriously guys SD4 is incredible for handling multi-material texture canvases, esp. for a physically-based setup).

High Poly Tris: 47 million
    Low Poly Tris: 4800

Phew..

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  13. Dabeh

Dabeh

Any plans of putting this on sale in the asset store madness sale?

Instabuy from me if I ever see this on sale, looking great!

14. garyhaus

garyhaus

Looks fantastic and I am so ITCHING for the sky shop integration! Thanks so much for Alloy and for your time.

Regards,

Gary

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  15. erana79

erana79

Waiting for it too! Gonna be awesome!

16. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

+1. This... I would snatch it up in a HEARTBEAT

EDIT: I would have to edit my dDo setup. Or no, wait, do you guys have an option that comes with Alloy that allows me to pick the four textures and pack it into the Alloy Pack Map? And also if I make a change to the textures at any time, will the pack map auto update? It will make my life a hell of a lot easier...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  17. xenius

xenius

@Neptune I'll be putting out a video soon on how the packed map system works, but to summarize:

You'll open up our new editor windows, which allows you play texture inputs from the project, or solid colors into any of the Metallic, Occlusion, Specularity and Roughness channels, as well as linking in a normal map for doing roughness correction.

When you hit 'generate', it will create the packed texture, and a .asset file that's editable that shows all the generation information for that packed map. Any time you right click and hit 'reimport' (or resize/change in the import settings on the packed map), the processor runs again. That way:

1. The roughness correction is always correct for the size of your texture (great for doing multiple build targets)
    2. Any time you change one of the input textures, you can just update the packed map by right click->reimporting it.

This way, you can keep all your input maps as layered PSDs, work on them to your hearts content, and the packer will flatten them all into the packed map whenever you wish!

I'll have screenshots in a day or two when we have the interface for it all pretty-fied :)

18. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Wicked!! And check your PM, I sent you an important question... can't wait to get my hands on this...

19. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

You guys wouldn't happen to have hair shaders in Alloy, would you? Next to skin, hair is another beast to deal with...

20. Deleted User

Deleted User

xenius, can you tell approximately when the new update that includes Skyshop integration will be available? I'm dying to finally see Alloy + Skyshop merge :)

21. xenius

xenius

@SeanM3D: Assuming something doesn't go catastrophically wrong in the next week, we're aiming to release on the 17th!

22. jesta

jesta

I'm really tempted by the package, but I have one concern. Is it possible to add our own BRDF in the shaders? I use a mix of Disney's and UE4's lighting model with parallax occlusion mapping and I'd like to take advantage of RSRM reflectance and Skyshop support.

Thanks!

23. xenius

xenius

@Jesta What exactly are you looking to change? Alloy follows Disney's design pattern closely in terms of inputs, though we've used a different set of lighting equations, largely so that a wider performance window can be supported in the Unity spirit of things. Are you looking for being able to add extra inputs, or are you asking if its possible to substitute the actual lighting equations?

24. jesta

jesta

I'd like to change the actual lighting equations and to support all the inputs present in the "principled" BRDF from Disney. If Alloy has the same inputs, then just the lighting model should be OK.

25. xenius

xenius

@Jesta Sadly, there'd be no non-nightmarish way to change the lighting equations. Our BRDF is deeply integrated into Alloy, from how roughness values and cube samples are interpreted, to the custom deferred lighting shader. Additionally, the features of Alloy that rely on pre-computation (such as our specular AA via roughness correction) are built specifically for our BRDF. You would essentially have to rewrite the entire core of Alloy, and then change tons of things dependent on it. Further, some of the inputs shown in the 'principled' BRDF that Disney outlines aren't even possible in a light-pre-pass renderer, so you would be dropping down to purely forward-only shaders.

I know its a touch disappointing, but engineering a feature-rich shader framework that could accommodate the radical differences in the range of possible physical BRDFs, while adhering the Unity Surface Shader model, would be functionally impossible.

In regards to mirroring UE4's approach, though we've chosen a more performant BDRF and visibility function, we have all of the inputs that they do, and we've actually reintroduced the specular input (for f0 ranges between 0.02-0.08) that Disney outlines. We've tried to strike a balance between having the most feature-rich grouping of the inputs that Disney suggests, while keeping unique texture-inputs sane, and ensuring that everything in the core works in deferred mode.

We do plan to look at having some POM shaders in there eventually, though it hasn't been at the top of our priorities due to the perf. cost of it. I am interested to know how many folks out there really use it in large/densely-asseted projects though.

26. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I may find some use for it, such as for environments :)

27. lazygunn

lazygunn

Randomly looked at the end of the thread to see that, on wether people use POM etc? Not on general 'entities', no, but for large surfaces, environments, terrains, absolutely yes, they can make all the difference, although currently it's now worth looking at tesselation and quadtree displacement mapping as more recent alternatives, the sources for all the methods in the GPU Pro books on the CRC Press website include an fx composer implementation of quadtree displacement mapping i think in the sources for the first book

I'm slightly put off by shading and rendering products that don't include some slightly more interesting or taxing options, its the developer's choice not to use a costly shader, but it gives you value to provide the option. For one reason and another this has turned out to be the last shader system of it's type i haven't purchased for Unity (I always figure the more choice the better hey) and it's looking really good for all sorts of reasons. I'd imagine i'd get it at some point anyways but when i've been mostly playing around with terrains and other large 'environment' based things where the idea of actually tiling a texture happens, having those options helps a huge amount.

Self serving comment I know because i'm not responsible for a team or the practicalities of having to make money and will just be happy with 'works on my machine so good enough for me', but i can't be the only one in this position, or are simply aiming a few years in the future anyway. Even just the education is valuable when good quality products on the asset store are so reasonably priced, certainly takes a lot of the headache out of being an artist. This is of course if you were even inclined to have these kind of 'extrusion' methods avaliable, but they definitely speak to me, as chiefly an artist.

28. xenius

xenius

@Lazygunn: I hope I didn't come across as dismissive (was not my intent at all). Trust me, I'm very much in your camp of wanting options for more advanced features. We haven't jumped on POM yet primarily because we have a decent code-base of DX-11 tessellation (that will make their way into a future update). I asked the question regarding people's feelings on POM because we're a very small team, with only so many hours in the day, and want to make sure we're prioritizing the feature-set that people want/need most first. We're also working with the folks at Amplify who have a powerful solution for virtual texturing (Amplify Texture 2), so we're still very much evaluating what's going to be the best approach/set of features for a terrain shader (and related large-scale environment objects), as those systems are about as complex to author as it gets whens designing shaders.

@Everyone: As you can probably see, its the 17th, and no update today. Our final testing dragged on for a bit longer than hoped. We're in the polish-package-and-update-documentation stage of things. So it'll be out in a couple days, alongside another fun little demo for you to play with. Stay tuned!

29. BuildABurgerBurg

BuildABurgerBurg

No worries xenius :)

I think all of us can appreciate what Rust Ltd team are doing here.

It's absolutely brilliant to see the direction you guys are going in..

And thank you so much for working with the geniuses at Amplify Creations

Keep up the great work!!

30. Tanshaydar

Tanshaydar

My life has been much easier since the day I purchased this. I can easily set any texture with any standard, however I am unable to work with Self Illuminated Transparency. Cutout HDR works fine in the editor, but in the playmode I see no transparency :/

31. Deleted User

Deleted User

@Tanshaydar
    Question. Are you working with the current version from the Asset Store, or are you using the 2.0 beta version?

32. xenius

xenius

Alloy 2.0 is now available in the Asset Store!
    (Requires Unity 4.3.3 pro)

After three months of intensive development, Alloy 2.0 is finally here! We’ve been hard at work improving Alloy, and feel that rather than a simple update, Alloy 2.0 constitutes an almost entirely new system. The full feature list of what’s been added is below.

We've updated out featured product page, and the rest of the Alloy site, so do check them out!

I know some of the changes here might be a bit jarring for you, and we'll be releasing some videos this week to help smooth the transition for you, explain how to use some of the new features, and show you how some of our demos are setup internally.

Alloy 2.0 Update Summary

Shading Improvements
    - Increased Specular Power Range
    - Better Visibility Function - Treyarch Shlick Approximation
    - Specular Occlusion (Tri-ace style)
    - Specular Anti-Aliasing via Roughness Correction

Updated Shader Features
    - Smoothness changed to Roughness (to line up with SD4, and other industry conventions)
    - Added Specularity Parameter for varying specular intensity on dielectrics
    - New RGBA Packed Data Map (R = Metallic, G = AO, B = Spec, A = Roughness)
    - Dropdown for Ambient Lighting options, rather than multiple shader variants.
    - Added Exposure Boost for traditional cube reflections
    - RSRMs now affect ambient diffuse
    - More controls and texture features for Masked Incandescence and Rim Lighting

New Workflow Tools
    - Custom Material Inspectors
    - Alloy Packed Map Generator
    - Alloy RSRM Generator Editor
    - Substance Designer 4 Preview Shader with sample graphs

New Shader Variants
    - Decal Texture Versions in Each Variant Set
    - Distortive Translucent Variant Set
    - Alpha Cutout Variant Set
    - VFX Dissolve and Transition Shaders

Full Skyshop Compatibility
    - Global Sky Settings, Diffuse SH, FIltered Spec Cube
    - Custom Overridden FIltered Spec Cube
    - HDR Filtered Cube-capture using Alloy Materials
    - Box Projection Support

Known Issues
    - Some faceting can occur on super smooth surfaces in deferred mode due to normal buffer precision (only Unity can fix)
    - Translucent shaders only receive 1 dynamic light in deferred mode due to a Unity 4.3 glitch (we have an open bug report)
    - Deferred mode is totally busted on OSX. We have no idea wtf is happening, but we’re trying to figure out what it is.
    - We don’t have a terrain shader currently. Don’t worry, we’re working hard on it, but didn't want to delay this update further.

33. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Pardon my French, but that Blade Forge is F*$KING fantastic :)

34. Z43D

Z43D

Holy brocomoli, this looks wicked! (I know what I might be picking up as a birthday gift to myself next week heh ;))

Great work, guys!

35. BuildABurgerBurg

BuildABurgerBurg

WOW!!!

You guys just went from Awesome to SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!! That's the highest level of AWESOME!!!

And yes that Blade Forge is F*$KING fantastic, Pardon my Spanish :)

36. pvloon

pvloon

Just wanted to vouch for how absolutely incredible Alloy is, especially now that 2.0 is out :) It's just insanely powerful, and I might be a bit biased on this one but the authors are incredibly diligent and helpful ;) I guess it only takes looking at the screenies to see that though!

37. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I agree... I am glad I will be using Alloy for ALL of my future projects. Say, I have a TC particles question... could I use it for things like blood effects?

On topic, I played with the Blade Forge demo, this is definitely a HUGE step in the right direction for quality graphics inside of Unity... I am glad to be able to witness such power...

38. Deleted User

Deleted User

@Neputne_Imaging
    I'm excited to see more of your models with Alloy applied, especially once we get to the character shaders. ;)

39. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I am planning on converting all textures assets for Alloy right now... sans the flesh textures... I may have to work with you guys on the character shaders... I am used to VRay/Mental Ray/Modo Subsurface Scattering... I would love to see you guys get close to that...

EDIT: Can't wait until Megascans comes out... I will find myself using those data sheets for the perfect materials

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  40. BrUnO-XaVIeR

BrUnO-XaVIeR

I will buy... When tons of shaders are supported =X
    Also support for that virtual texture system from Amplify Creations, around here somewhere, would be great.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  41. Deleted User

Deleted User

@BrUnO XaVIeR
    Can you be more specific than "tons of shaders"? Are there specific variants you need?

42. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I would love some variants for certain cloth types such as silk and velvet which react to light very differently and also a specific shader for animated normals such as for large bodies of water... and I am sure hair and skin are down the list... but let's not rush quality :D

43. NERVAGON

NERVAGON

Fantastic release! Thanks!

44. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I have a question guys... I am about to create the pack map, and I am noticing that I would have to move this pack map to the folder I want it to be located in... could it be possible in the next update to allow users to choose a location to where they want the Pack Map?

And I am guessing for the detail maps... I could add things like bruises, cuts, etc?

45. xenius

xenius

@Neptune Once you open the Packed Map Generator, notice the file location at the bottom. This file location will change to whatever asset you click on in the project view. So if you want it to go in the folder where say you occlusion map is. Click on the occlusion map, then pick your name for your map.

46. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

That is awesome... and you guys definitely have my approval... best shader pack, hands down... Looking forward to a weekend of retexturing character assets :). I just loading a quick model and the detail is insane :)

47. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I have one more question before I start fully designing my models for Alloy... is there a shader in the pack for simulatin the wetness of the eyes? My character models have a two piece eye setup and the outer globe is a clear, super wet material... is there something in the alloy pack that can handle this... I don't have textures for this outer piece it is all shader driven :)

48. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Here is an example of a shader I am trying to do for the eyes... it just a simple transparent sphere just for the eyes $Screenshot 2014-02-20 02.22.49.jpg

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  49. Deleted User

Deleted User

@Neptune_Imaging
    Good morning.

And yes, all of Alloy's transparent shaders work this way by default because that is the physically correct behavior. Just set the BaseColor to black, the Metallic to zero, and the Specularity to the value for water. The Specularity may require some tweaking to meet your aesthetic goals.

I don't think we've released the reference document yet, so here is a table of common Specularity values:
    [TABLE="width: 291"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Material[/TD]
    [TD]Texture[/TD]
    [TD]Parameter[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Air[/TD]
    [TD]0[/TD]
    [TD]0[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Water, Ice, Snow[/TD]
    [TD]64[/TD]
    [TD]0.25[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Milk[/TD]
    [TD]70[/TD]
    [TD]0.275[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Skin[/TD]
    [TD]89[/TD]
    [TD]0.35[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Glass, (Default)[/TD]
    [TD]128[/TD]
    [TD]0.5[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Quartz[/TD]
    [TD]147[/TD]
    [TD]0.575[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Polystyrene, Plastics[/TD]
    [TD]159[/TD]
    [TD]0.625[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Calcite, Rocks Minerals[/TD]
    [TD]191[/TD]
    [TD]0.75[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Ruby[/TD]
    [TD]245[/TD]
    [TD]0.9625[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Alumina, Gems[/TD]
    [TD]255[/TD]
    [TD]1[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

For convenience, here are the metal colors as well:
    [TABLE="width: 248"]
    [TR]
    [TD]Material[/TD]
    [TD]Texture or Color[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Silicon[/TD]
    [TD]<157, 163, 187>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Titanium[/TD]
    [TD]<194, 186, 179>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Chromium[/TD]
    [TD]<194, 194, 194>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Iron[/TD]
    [TD]<194, 196, 199>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Nickel[/TD]
    [TD]<212, 204, 191>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Platinum[/TD]
    [TD]<212, 209, 201>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Cobalt[/TD]
    [TD]<212, 209, 207>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Copper[/TD]
    [TD]<250, 209, 194>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Gold[/TD]
    [TD]<255, 219, 145>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Aluminum[/TD]
    [TD]<245, 245, 247>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Silver[/TD]
    [TD]<250, 247, 240>[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  50. Deleted User

Deleted User

That's the F0 reflectivity? I thought that was hardcoded to 0.04 for all dielectrics? Is that gone now? Why do we now have to adjust the specularity? Not that I am disliking it, I am just asking.
    Right now I would assume that if the 0.04 still existed, it would now be multiplied with whatever specularity value the uses chooses, e.g. 0.04 * 0.75 (for rocks) = 0.03.

Sean

EDIT: Concerning the Skyshop integration: Is the diffuse cube now completely replaced by SH? I thought SH in Skyshop wasn't fully production tested yet. It's still in Beta in the current Skyshop version.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.