Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let us know a bit about your interests, and if you'd like to become more directly involved. Take our survey!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow Fullscreen Switch

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by Baste, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Baste

Baste

The manual for the standalone Player Settings is missing information about the "Allow Fullscreen Switch" option.

2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Unity Technologies

Yep. The 5.6 docs and the existing docs on Player Settings are differing... Thanks, as always for the observation and sharing.

3. LW

LW

Where can I find the information on Allow Fullscreen Switch? It could mean a number of different things.

Shinyclef likes this.
  4. Shinyclef

Shinyclef

I just came searching for a description of this setting. Still missing from the docs.

5. andrar

andrar

Unity Technologies

The setting determines whether the user is able toggle the fullscreen mode using Alt+Enter on Windows and Command+F on Mac.

atomicjoe likes this.
  6. TigerBooks

TigerBooks

This works, which is great, but I can still go into fullscreen on mac via the buttons in the top left of the window. How can I disable these?

7. andrar

andrar

Unity Technologies

This is a known bug in Unity. Try turning off the resizable window in player settings.