Search Unity

All User and Crash reports in Cloud Diagnostics have disappeared and no longer working.

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by beatflo, Jan 11, 2021.

1. beatflo

beatflo

I logged into Cloud diagnostics today and all the past User Reports and Crash Reports for the project have completely disappeared. I created a new bug report within our app to test the functionality and it never showed up in the User reports online. The user reports were working fine up until last week. It also seems like the account is using the Free Unity account instead of the Unity Plus account that the company paid for. I checked the Licence through unity hub and it is up to date. It looks like the Online Unity dashboard is not correctly linked to our project. I noticed that the Unity Dashboard was revamped sometime last week and whatever changes the unity team made seem to have broken a lot of functionality. Our project entered beta testing this week and it is urgent that we get the user reports working for our beta testers, this couldn't have happened at a worse time. I've already opened up a ticket for this issue but haven't received any updates other than the initial automated response.