Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved All skinned mesh renderers are running the same anim under Dots anim,bug?

Discussion in 'DOTS Animation' started by Endlesser, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Endlesser

Endlesser

Is anyone happens to konw this issue,every skinned mesh renderer throw to scene is animated,without any other related component attached(no`animator`animation` or `animatedData``animatedMatrix``RigComponent`...)
    I sense it could be the ShaderGraph or Skin Matrix Index bugs and thats all.
    By the way,I am using URP along with Dots anim ver 0.5.1,with HDRP there's no such issue.

Please any help will be fine:).

2. OlivierDionne

OlivierDionne

Unity Technologies

DOTS animation v0.5.1 did not support URP. DOTS animation samples have just been updated with latest version 0.8.0-preview.3 and includes a URP project.

nicolasgramlich and florianhanke like this.
  3. Endlesser

Endlesser

includes a URP project means a lot to me, and to all DOTS ANIM users definitely.

Ive been using it like 2 months along with almost evey nodes it provided, say its not easy for sure but I can feel how great it would be when Dots Anim is complete.

Thank u for the reply,now I'd move to other part of my project since anim is 90% done.Can't wait for the 2020.2f.

deus0 likes this.
  4. deus0

deus0

I was using DOTS and calculating the Mesh Deformation on the CPU. So this will be amazing once i can work out how to hook the bones up to the new shader graph nodes!