Search Unity

All game data and earnings data was removed

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by StanislavMaksheev, Feb 27, 2015.

1. StanislavMaksheev

StanislavMaksheev

I was logging in my account and saw what all data in my account was removed!
    Seems like I log in first time - because I was asked to fill out the account information
    I logging in with Unity Account by email philomat08@gmail.com

I logged in couple hours earlier, all my games and more than 90$ earnings has been here.

what's wrong with my account?

I send message to support, but 3 days I have not received a reply.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  2. Daragorn

Daragorn

same here....but when looking on reports section, just above the graph with the stats, i can still see the right $ that i gained in the "revenue".....still, i am a little worried about the fact that this is the only place where i can still see how much i gained and in all the other places it tells me i have gained 0$.

3. HeikkiTunkelo

HeikkiTunkelo

Unity Technologies

Hi,

There seems to be a bug in the last admin update that causes this for some devs.

Don't worry, this is just a display issue, your money is safe. We will fix it ASAP.

Cheers,
    Heikki

StanislavMaksheev and Salazar like this.
  4. Segrel

Segrel

The missing balances issue is now fixed, refresh your browser if needed.

As for Unity Ads asking to sign up again, please make sure you're logged in with the same Unity Accounts user as when you have registered. You may check your currently logged in Unity Accounts user from https://accounts.unity3d.com/